ladies based off of looks would you date this nikka ?

Raheem95

All Star
Daps
ladies based off of looks would you date this nikka ? he is a 6'5 nikka. (no homo) i see women feenin for this nikka on IG. he is Nas new artist

dave-east-cropped.jpg

Screen-Shot-2015-09-03-at-9.53.30-PM.png

Karen-Civil-Dave-East-Civil-TV.png

recording-artist-dave-east-backstage-at-webster-hall-on-november-12-picture-id496995712

Raheem95

All Star
Daps
:shaq2: More then half of y'all are straight lying! This dude 6'5 too? Y'all panties would drop themselves.

Women acting like they don't like thug type nikkas :pachaha:

They may not date dude, but they sure gon fukk

damn breh you savage :mjlol::mjlol:

Daps
:shaq2: More then half of y'all are straight lying! This dude 6'5 too? Y'all panties would drop themselves.

the original question said date not fukk....i can't answer for anyone else but i'm not with those thugs/street types. so no i wouldn't do either. i wasn't raised in that environment and don't associate with it so i we would have nothing in common to even get past hi. while its nice that he is tall that anything else about him gets cancelled out by the tats and the supposed lifestyle he lives. for all i know he could be a rapper/producer/club promoter. but he aint for me

QueenSheba

All Star
Daps

Lol- men logic.
disgusted.gif

Yes, I love tall in shape men with no tats or not that many tats. If you look like these men:

Serege-Ibaka-instagram.jpg

empire-tv-series-cast-trai-byers.jpg

3fddb59d47b683e588673e2f0148d185.jpg

:takedat:

QueenSheba

All Star
Daps
the original question said date not fukk....i can't answer for anyone else but i'm not with those thugs/street types. so no i wouldn't do either. i wasn't raised in that environment and don't associate with it so i we would have nothing in common to even get past hi. while its nice that he is tall that anything else about him gets cancelled out by the tats and the supposed lifestyle he lives. for all i know he could be a rapper/producer/club promoter. but he aint for me

Don't pay him any mind. He's delusional like most the men on this site. :mjlol: