ladies based off of looks would you date/smash this nikka ? pt.2

MsReal

All Star
Daps
:whoo:Ok, Jacquees has a few songs I LOVE...:obama:

If he was singing to me, maybe he might get the p*ssy. :yeshrug:
But I'm not walking down the street with a guy 5 inches smaller then me.
Booty call only status :jawalrus:, also I could technically be he's Mum :snoop:

deacon 12

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
ohio
What Kind Of Experiment Are You Conducting With These "Ladies Would U Smash" Threads?
I think homie was quietly letting some of the women on this site expose themselves by if too many of them went too hard on his looks because this young dude shares the features of a significant portion of the coli women I've seen i.e. complexion/lips/hair texture/eyes so if alot of women don't at least find him attractive that's telling you don't have to find someone who resembles you extremely attractive but I would say a mentally healthy person more times than not would find that person at least mildly attractive because on the average if someone is deemed unattractive it's usually because of one of these if not many of these examples bad skin bad teeth unkept hair disproportion features or an unfit body don't want to sound suspect but from what I see in the video the dude doesn't have any of these qualities so I see him as an attractive person sanaa lathan and I share alot of physical similarities except for gender but I find serena williams more attractive but I think sanaa is also attractive

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pass. He looks like he talks too much. Plus he might need you to do his hair and shyt. I don't mess with guys who have hair longer than mine.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
He has the cutest smile but he looks sooo short. I can't. I'm sorry.
ill-pass.gif