Ladies.... and gents

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Ain't no man going to just decide to jump up into some male booty and dress up in miniskirts because of a woman. He had that in him before he did that.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
I'mma be real. My high school sweetheart turned gay.

It's funny, because we were mad cool before we got together. I was dating her homegirl (for like 3 months). Her reason for not kickin it with me was because I was with her homegirl in 9th grade. lol I kept pursuing her though.

We used to kick it all the time. One day she randomly (and I mean RANDOMLY) blurted out how curious she was towards the opposite sex. I was like :ld:

Eventually we got together around 10-11th grade, and stuck it out till we graduated. I moved to Colorado for school, so we split up.

We're still cool till this day, even though we don't speak as often as we used to.

Maybe a year or so ago, I made a lil joke about me being a wack ass nikka in highschool, because I turned my ex gay.

She was like, don't feel bad and reveiled that she was fukin this BAD ass chick that was in a grade higher than us before me and her even went toghether.

I was :ooh: at first, then I was :snoop: because I knew at that point she had cheated on me with that bish too. lol

No worries, tho. I took that L. She is the reason that I've had my first threesomes. shyt....she's the reason why I've had 4 of them. lol

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
Most of the females ive dealt with have been open about there bi curiosities so it wouldnt surprise me if any of them started fukkin girls, if they actually started datin girls I would just write it off as a phase, either way I'm plottin a 3sum unless she only likes studs

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
my dikk game was so good that she'd never find another like it so she switched teams :smugfavre:

or at least that's what i'd tell myself to mask the ether :sadcam:

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
I'mma be real. My high school sweetheart turned gay.

It's funny, because we were mad cool before we got together. I was dating her homegirl (for like 3 months). Her reason for not kickin it with me was because I was with her homegirl in 9th grade. lol I kept pursuing her though.

We used to kick it all the time. One day she randomly (and I mean RANDOMLY) blurted out how curious she was towards the opposite sex. I was like :ld:

Eventually we got together around 10-11th grade, and stuck it out till we graduated. I moved to Colorado for school, so we split up.

We're still cool till this day, even though we don't speak as often as we used to.

Maybe a year or so ago, I made a lil joke about me being a wack ass nikka in highschool, because I turned my ex gay.

She was like, don't feel bad and reveiled that she was fukin this BAD ass chick that was in a grade higher than us before me and her even went toghether.

I was :ooh: at first, then I was :snoop: because I knew at that point she had cheated on me with that bish too. lol

No worries, tho. I took that L. She is the reason that I've had my first threesomes. shyt....she's the reason why I've had 4 of them. lol

Well that's nice that you still keep in touch with her, she turned stud?

I asked that question because my old principle in high school as gay as hell and he had 2 sons. :bustback::bustback:One of my classmate's uncle dated him.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I had a g/f that did this. After we broke up and she tried to kill herself, she went gay. I didn't care because hell I was still hitting it. And one time I broke her off in front of her girlfriend. Bi-girls make the best wingman and can get you p*ssy you normally couldn't get at by yourself. Always good to have one or two on your team on standby just in case........

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Well that's nice that you still keep in touch with her, she turned stud?

I asked that question because my old principle in high school as gay as hell and he had 2 sons. :bustback::bustback:One of my classmate's uncle dated him.

Yeah, she's full out stud. It's crazy.

I'mma try and get some of the pictures off my old iphone and show you a comparison. :no:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i've dated a bisexual once, just for a short period of time. but if a girl straight up just changed teams, i'd feel a little funny about it but it's whatever. i'm pretty sure it wouldn't have been because of me. i think (this is a matter of opinion but it probably rings true) most people that decide to have relations with the same sex do so because they've always had that idea or attraction in them or they do it because some traumatic happened (sometimes sex violence related) that changed their attraction to someone of the opposite sex. so that's why i wouldn't be bothered by it, because i'm sure i wouldn't have done anything to provoke that change in attraction. if a girl i dated decided to become a homosexual, it would more likely be the case that the idea was already floating around in her head before i came along or someone else might have done something...

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
If She's My Ex I Dont Give A fukk What She's Doing With Her Life lol

I'd Probably Be Like "Word??" And Laugh It Off, I'd Never Think I Was The Sole Reason She Made That Choice Though

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Ain't no man going to just decide to jump up into some male booty and dress up in miniskirts because of a woman. He had that in him before he did that.

:laff:
but c/s people don't just "turn" gay those tendancies were always there alot of people miss the subtle signs or try to deny them(women esp. do this alot).