Ladies and Gents, have you ever had a one night stand?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes when I was younger. I kinda wish I was that person again.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tell me!!! :russ::russ:
east BK and the bronx got the hardest females I ever encountered, super confident and aggressive...like they str8 fight a man...no problem...I never met a group of women with so many war stories...lol

and they're all packing razors....:merchant: im afraid of being sliced...just shot me lol

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
I've never had one. I feel so DAMN awkward, then wonder what do you do the next morning? Lol.

Well, you put on ya panties in a seductive way... Wink and say that was fun... blow a kiss and never call him again.....

Thats what these golden p*ssy ho's do to a playa....

So Ive heard:unsure:

Mfalme_Perez

In a New York world full of strangers..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY 2 Trinidad
east BK and the bronx got the hardest females I ever encountered, super confident and aggressive...like they str8 fight a man...no problem...I never met a group of women with so many war stories...lol

and they're all packing razors....:merchant: im afraid of being sliced...just shot me lol
I also come from a Military family. Mom and Dad were about that life. My Mom beat my ass if I came home crying because some kid hit me at school. R.I.P to them both man.

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I also come from a Military family. Mom and Dad were about that life. My Mom beat my ass if I came home crying because some kid hit me at school. R.I.P to them both man.
rip your parents

i love NY tho....everybody keep it 100....no fakeness...well atleast when expressing themselves

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Never. I wanna though but I think I'm too scared. I don't want my reputation tarnished on a quick nut/fukkboy running his mouth.

If I ever go out the country (US & Canada) then I most likely will lol