Ladies and Gents, have you ever had a one night stand?

Mfalme_Perez

In a New York world full of strangers..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY 2 Trinidad
I was 21 and bored. So I go on craigslist after a friend of mine convinced me to. I put up a post saying that I had weed (which I did) and wanted to have a smoke out. I skimmed through hella old horny men and straight up weridos, found nothing. I'm walking back home from the store and got an email from a guy. He described himself as 6' 3" or was it 6'4"? :ohhh: Anyway, he was really tall, said he had hazel eyes and muscular.:ohlawd: Told me he was from North Carolina and gave me his number. Apparently he was in New York because of his job. So I call him, nervous as fukk!:damn: My gawd, his accent:noah:He called himself Red. His real name is too difficult to pronounce.
So we make arrangements for later and hung up the phone. I go home shower, put on my best chilling gear and get a few more Pink Divas from the store. I have someone drive me to the Hotel where he was staying. I pull up and see two tall ass nikkas waiting outside. He introduced himself and his just as tall homeboy. I was always told country boys are gentlemen, He definitely was. We go to the back of the hotel to smoke and get to know each other. Those damn hazel eyes caught my brown ones.:noah::noah::noah: We talked most of the night and his friend went to his room around midnight. So we went to Red's room. Talked some more and one thing led to another.:sas2: The last thing I remember before falling asleep was my legs on his shoulders and somehow he was holding me up while I was graining on that wood.:whew: I woke up the next morning and forgot where I was. In addition to that he got me breakfast. The works too. Got up and showered. He asks me to come over so he could grab my ass again. I was loving it so I let him. With that sexy accent he asked if all New York girls were thick like me. I died laughing.:pachaha:He also told me to keep him number because he isn't done with me. I enjoyed myself and haven't had a night like that since.

Edit: I love wild, fun stories. Seeing as I can no longer act like that because I have a family, this is a good way to remind myself of the fun times.

Last edited:

MsReal

All Star
Daps
Yup, and that shyt was so good I'd beat Bolt to get some more..

We meet in the club, he was sexy (really confident but not the most handsome man) fighting off other females to talk to me. Lots of sexy freaky grabbing, neck biting on the dance floor.

We meet up after a week, ( I told him to bring he's A-game and I'll bring mine) straight in the bedroom. Clothes off and just connection crazy sexy loving sex. Everything was on point, afterwards I was a little shocked with myself but it was definitely a "not to be missed experience"....

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
I carry a blade and condoms at all times. It wasn't uncommon for me to walk around with two blades sometimes.

Some hoodmouse shyt :francis:

:mjcry:my last one was on holiday in Cyprus

:mjcry:met her during breakfast at the all inclusive spot

did it on a boat near the beach of our hotel in the moonlight and heat.:wow:

:wow:Was beautiful and that girl can scream..

Vice Queen

The First Lady of T$C
Supporter
Daps
Just one.

I make sure I hit again, so a bunch of one nighters became reoccurring characters in my life.

But that was then. I'm getting my money up to become reclusive.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Just one.

I make sure I hit again, so a bunch of one nighters became reoccurring characters in my life.

But that was then. I'm getting my money up to become reclusive.
Was it that Nigerian there we arrange your Sugar Walls