Ladies and gentlemen, Zendaya..........

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Most overrated chick in the game. Bar none. I dunno why yall keep hyping her up. She's what a cac would call "kinda hot."

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
4M9XPYR.gif

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
she's moved on from being sexy. its more about serving consistent looks for women and old white men

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Cats on here will swear some IG Thot with a million followers is the shyt but when they see a real natural pretty woman who's in shape and doesn't have a BBL, they hate. :wow:

I fukks with you bro but you the Barry Bonds of posting wack to average looking broads. Hall of Fame efficiency. Salute :salute:

Aro

Pro
Daps
Never got it with her. If thatā€™s what you like why not get a full blown white woman?

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
I fukks with you bro but you the Barry Bonds of posting wack to average looking broads. Hall of Fame efficiency. Salute :salute:

Lemme ask you something.

You ever heard of Aujene Butler?

i got a thread for her, two actually. You ever been in there?

one thing i notice bout a lot of y'all nikkas on here, y'all love to go in on the women y'all don't like, but then when women who y'all claim to like get posted, y'all nikkas don't be nowhere in those threads. :heh:

if it's one thing i've learned bout all of my Zendaya threads, that shyt be having y'all nikkas in y'all feelings for real.

y'all waste all that energy for a woman y'all claim to not like

if it's so bad, why even entertain my threads?

Dont@Me

šŸ˜”
Daps
How can we have 10 threads of this flatboarded ho, but only ONE of SSBBW Pinky? :why: i'm sick and tired of this fat discrimination over here man:martin:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
How can we have 10 threads of this flatboarded ho, but only ONE of SSBBW Pinky? :why: i'm sick and tired of this fat discrimination over here man:martin:

Get off your ass and make you a damn Pinky threads

that's the problem,
some of y'all love to claim about shyt but then don't wanna make the threads you love

that's the difference between me and a lot of y'all

I make the shyt i love :blessed:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
People obsessed with fat women and ugly, disfigured booties. Hate to see it.

I won't even knock what they like, but my thing is, if you don't like the threads I make or others make, make the threads you feel are missing on here

my point is, what's the point in complaining and pouting about some shyt, that they could easily help solve by just making the threads they want