Ladies and Gentlemen of The Coli, this is PRECISELY why blacks need to oppose illegal immigration

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I don't know where y'all get this "they're working trash jobs" bullshyt from. I've personally seen some immigrants, not just Mexican but Eastern European that could barely speak English cashin out at least 6 figures easy on my old job at a railroad company. They was workin 12 hour shifts 6,7 days a week at 24+ an hour, overtime after 8 hours, Saturday's and double time Sunday's do the math

I swear to god it was one immigrant welder working in crossings that would work 12 hours then go nap in the car in the parking lot then come back and work 12 hours. He was tearin they ass off so hard they made it mandatory to be off at least 12 hours before coming back in. And he was a straight :trash: welder because most of his work has to be reworked

They was running an illegal temp service with immigrant migos doing shyt like cleaning drains and other odd jobs. All of this in an area with over 50% black 30% Mexican but you go in the place and there was only 4 of us there out of over a hundred employees. Management was off course all white with one nikka and a Indian engineer just for some color. About 90 Mexicans and 50 whites in a mostly black area that's has an high unemployment rate for blacks and was a poor area. And when I first started their they voted out the rail workers union for a 2 dollar raise. Figure it out...

They lazy but the they show up, kiss ass and finish their job taking their time.

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
2. Illegals should be incentivized to leave.
Good luck telling Americans what to do. Your parents came here to get that paper, millions of others will too. But hey, nikka, do you. Go up to them and tell em that, let us know how it goes
Amnesty is not in the best interests of the nation. We did this back in Reagan's Administration. 30 years later, we're here again and this problem isn't solved. How many more times do we have to do this?
Reagan's decision led to a higher GDP. Ronald is known as one of the GOAT presidents, look it up. Amnesty actually is in the best interest of this nation.
If Borders are so imaginary, let me post up on your front lawn then? :stopitslime:
The white man posted up on everyone's lawn, so yeah borders are imaginary. If they weren't, you wouldn't be able to fly your Jamaican Flag.
@Cocaine Biceps trying to finesse other demographics out some paper just so he can give it to people who shouldn't even be here.
Whites aren't supposed to be here. America has been historically Nonwhite.

Bruh, you're AntiAmerican. Look up GDP stats to see that it's good to beef up our workforce.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I don't know where y'all get this "they're working trash jobs" bullshyt from. I've personally seen some immigrants, not just Mexican but Eastern European that could barely speak English cashin out at least 6 figures easy on my old job at a railroad company. They was workin 12 hour shifts 6,7 days a week at 24+ an hour, overtime after 8 hours, Saturday's and double time Sunday's do the math

I swear to god it was one immigrant welder working in crossings that would work 12 hours then go nap in the car in the parking lot then come back and work 12 hours. He was tearin they ass off so hard they made it mandatory to be off at least 12 hours before coming back in. And he was a straight :trash: welder because most of his work has to be reworked

They was running an illegal temp service with immigrant migos doing shyt like cleaning drains and other odd jobs. All of this in an area with over 50% black 30% Mexican but you go in the place and there was only 4 of us there out of over a hundred employees. Management was off course all white with one nikka and a Indian engineer just for some color. About 90 Mexicans and 50 whites in a mostly black area that's has an high unemployment rate for blacks and was a poor area. And when I first started their they voted out the rail workers union for a 2 dollar raise. Figure it out...

They lazy but the they show up, kiss ass and finish their job taking their time.
I've shown threads on them hiring illegals for temp labor over black workers. They specifically did this.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/npr-...llegals-preferred-over-black-citizens.420004/

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Good luck telling Americans what to do. Your parents came here to get that paper, millions of others will too. But hey, nikka, do you. Go up to them and tell em that, let us know how it goes Reagan's decision led to a higher GDP. Ronald is known as one of the GOAT presidents, look it up. Amnesty actually is in the best interest of this nation.
The white man posted up on everyone's lawn, so yeah borders are imaginary. If they weren't, you wouldn't be able to fly your Jamaican Flag.
Whites aren't supposed to be here. America has been historically Nonwhite.

Bruh, you're AntiAmerican. Look up GDP stats to see that it's good to beef up our workforce.
My parents came here LEGALLY.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
The blame lands on the companies and employers, not the illegal immigrants. Payroll is one of the, if not the top thing that can be controlled. If they can Metaio getting away with paying low wages to migrants without having to worry about taxes or just pay them under the table, then they'll keep doing it. The corporate greed is what's been hitting this country. A company would rather pay you less, so the people at the top can get paid more. Do some deserve their salary? Yes. But those who are at the bottom aren't to blame.