Ladies and Gentlemen of The Coli, this is PRECISELY why blacks need to oppose illegal immigration

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

This a$$hole will employ illegals, bytch about having them here, abuse them economically, then propagate them taking jobs that Americans could be doing.

If you cape for any illegal after this, you deserve to have your citizenship revoked :stopitslime:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
My name is John and I batemasturs.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Black people need to realize :

All other minorities >>>>>>>>> blacks
in the eyes of whites. Black people have a stereo type of being lazy, latinos have a stereotype of being hard workers. they work so hard they will damn near work for nothing (that's the stereotype at least)

You can ALREADY see the impact on blacks just for lil shytty jobs like fast food and in the back of restaurants. Those use to be jobs high schoolers and dudes who been to jail could get. Now the mexicans got that shyt on lock. All the construction, landscraping and skilled handyman type jobs.....mexicans.
These nikkas don't even have their paperwork and they already bypassed blacks in all the social economical metrics :snoop:
The thing about latinos too is that they don't assimilate. They come thru your hood and crush the buildings! fukk fitting in, they build stores for THEIR community and if you don't speak spanish then oh well :what:. I say that o say when latinos start getting power thru sheer numbers they are NOT going to be trying to help blacks. They will have their own communities which will monopolize whatever opportunity is in that area

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Why the fukk should blacks feel the need to compete with illegal immigrants in the first place :what:

Black people shouldn't be aiming for jobs that someone that can't even speak English could do.

You realise a lot of illegals work respectable jobs right?

They work in fast food restaurants, factories, and retail stores. Jobs that could be going to black youth going to some 30+ year old illegal Mexican.

And English isn't essential. There are neighborhoods in Chicago and most major cities around the country where you don't even have to speak English. Spanish is the lingua franca.

This idea that illegals are all picking berries and spit shining shoes is a myth.

Last edited:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
@ThreeLetterAgency so you would be happy if this Rich Southern Cac employ black people as his house maid,ground maintanance and car washers,while not even liking them but calling the ones he employs the good ones :mjpls:??
Yes I don't care if cacs hate us. They already do. Just pay me and KIM

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
You realise a lot of illegals work respectable jobs right?

They work in fast food restaurants, factories, and retail stores. Jobs that could be going to black youth going to some 30+ year old illegal Mexican.

And English isn't essential. There are neighborhoods Chicago and most major cities around the country where you don't even have to speak English. Spanish is the lingua franca.

This idea that illegals are all picking berries and spit shining shoes is a myth.

Where did I say all illegals pick berries and shine shoes.
I'm saying that black people should aspire to get a job which requires proficiency in English.
Do you think Asians or Jews are worried about Jose taking their job?

And besides, I have no problem with illegal immigrants. What kind of person gets angry at another person for going through hell trying to cross imaginary borders just so they can improve the lives of themselves and their family?