Ladies all a man wants is a ******* and something to eat

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
NaAa breh, cant co-sign this thread.

My girl done made it hard for these other hoes (if we ever breakup), my standards of living are too high now. She cooks, cleans, irons, does laundry, doesn't beat me over the head, knows when to shut the fukk up, thats my girl so I ain't gonna disrespect her but she handles he business :shaq:

I'm like a house cat now breh, u can't let me get outside I won't be able to fend for myself.
I was self reliant b4 I met her, now if I gotta fukking iron I'm on some :noah:.

I get your point though :ehh:

add some head rubs and back rubs and we in business :cheers:

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
Ol I don't want to close my eyes, I don't wanna fall asleep cause I'd miss you baby ass ngga
Now I ain't trying to get on my soapbox or nothing, I know u was just having alil fun so this ain't directed at u per se.

There ain't nothing wrong with knowing u got a good woman.

nikkas on here always talking about these ratchet hoes but never wanna admit they got a good woman. SMH brothers have turned into some "waiting to exhale" ass nikkas. Loving my woman and letting be known dont make me any less of a man.

Took me quite some time and a lot of patience to get her to be able to sit and watch a football game without asking a bunch of stupid questions. I got her trained just how I want, im not gonna let some other nikka come through and reap the benefits of my hard work. :youngsabo:

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
It ain't that serious breh, but their ain't nothing wrong with knowing u got a good woman.

nikkas on here always talking about these ratchet hoes but never wanna admit they got a good woman. SMH brothers have turned into some "waiting to exhale" ass nikkas. Loving my woman and letting be known dont make me any less of a man.

Took me quite some time and a lot of patience to get her to be able to sit and watch a football game without asking a bunch of stupid questions. I got her trained just how I want, im not gonna let some other nikka come through and reap the benefits of my hard work.

Now I ain't trying to get on my soapbox or nothing breh and I know u just having alil fun so that ain't directed at u per se. :smugdraper:

:pachaha: lol Man I'm just seeing if I can take people's post and reference them to some form of pop culture. Don't mind me. I dig what you saying though.

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
auto-200347.jpeg
:wow::takedat:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shave your area and the complaining stops

Yes yes yes!!

How the fukk do you have an afro growing in your pants and expect someone to consistently put their mouth down there? And it's summer time too!!!