Ladies all a man wants is a ******* and something to eat

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
And to watch sportscenter. If you can do that. All parties will be happy

And stop complaining about sucking dikk. Its a real turnoff. We know you don't like doing it but don't say that shyt we know all ready. Just be quite and do it

:stylin:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Agree.
auto-200347.jpeg

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I can cook for myself :rudy:

I just want a girl to be there for me and understand me.

Dr.seuss Swag

Trouble Man
Daps
Reppin
Fla
I agree, but I never had problems getting head :childplease:

To me that was the easiest to get checked off on the list :yeshrug:

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
NaAa breh, cant co-sign this thread.

My girl done made it hard for these other hoes (if we ever breakup), my standards of living are too high now. She cooks, cleans, irons, does laundry, doesn't beat me over the head, knows when to shut the fukk up, thats my girl so I ain't gonna disrespect her but she handles he business :shaq:

I'm like a house cat now breh, u can't let me get outside I won't be able to fend for myself.
I was self reliant b4 I met her, now if I gotta fukking iron I'm on some :noah:.

I get your point though :ehh:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

My girl done made it hard for these other hoes (if we ever breakup), my standards of living are too high now. She cooks, cleans, irons, does laundry, doesn't beat me over the head, knows when to shut the fukk up, thats my girl so I ain't gonna disrespect her but she handles he business :shaq:

I'm like a house cat now breh, u can't let me get outside I won't be able to fend for myself.
I was self reliant b4 I met her, now if I gotta fukking iron I'm on some :noah:.

cosign same here except i maintain my self reliant CUZ shyt HAPPENS gotta be able to take care of myself it that happens but i hope it doesn't though

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa

Ol I don't want to close my eyes, I don't wanna fall asleep cause I'd miss you baby ass ngga