ladies...after your first wrinkle, shouldn't you just kill yourself?

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
i mean, it's all downhill from there :manny: the transformation from young desirable woman to wrinkly old bag is complete

men will not line up to fukk you anymore...in fact they gon stop holding the door for you at stores, and they might bump into you on the street on purpose like you a man

your car goes out, or you got a flat tire on the side of the road? tough luck bytch, better walk to the damn gas station :stopitslime:

you heard the club lettin ladies get in and drink for free? aight, take your sporty ass up there if you wanna...the bouncer gon look at your haggard withered features and charge you full price at the door, bartender gon give you a scotch on the rocks and say "aight grandma you dont need too many of these, be careful"...while the young, attractive, energetic women that you used to be gawk at you at the bar alone and miserable, like a sad zoo exhibit

the whole world as you knew it is gonna turn against you, because your worth as a woman fell off like Owen Hart

how are we preparing for this gals :lupe:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
This is true, especially for the good looking woman. Once that first wrinkle comes then they will start looking for committed relationships.

The big difference between white woman and black woman is, the white woman has the money for surgery while the black woman would either let herself go, hit the gym (slim chance) or become a delusional bytch and act like she's not getting old and think her p*ssy is still freshman status.

TreyAce

Antichrist of The-Coli
Daps
:pachaha:

it was funny till the owen hart part

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
This is true, especially for the good looking woman. Once that first wrinkle comes then they will start looking for committed relationships.

The big difference between white woman and black woman is, the white woman has the money for surgery while the black woman would either let herself go, hit the gym (slim chance) or become a delusional bytch and act like she's not getting old and think her p*ssy is still freshman status.

scared.gif
it didn't take long for it to come to this

YEAHitsHER

aggressive
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:umad::heh:
:shaq2:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
:childplease: If I off myself I wont get to do old people stuff like use those scooters in the grocery store ,knit ugly sweaters, & play bingo with my old friends.

:troll: