• No

Votes: 25 73.5%

• Total voters

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
The Rams are the biggest threat to the Niners if only because they know them the best of the rest of the NFC.

From a personnel standpoint though, the Rams are one of the weakest teams vying for the playoffs and I say this as a Rams fan. I would say 70% of our defense is guys who would not be starting on any other NFL team and as a result the pass rush is weak and the secondary is probably the weakest in the league among teams with winning records, even worse than the Eagles.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
The Rams are the biggest threat to the Niners if only because they know them the best of the rest of the NFC.

From a personnel standpoint though, the Rams are one of the weakest teams vying for the playoffs and I say this as a Rams fan. I would say 70% of our defense is guys who would not be starting on any other NFL team and as a result the pass rush is weak and the secondary is probably the weakest in the league among teams with winning records, even worse than the Eagles.
You trust

Dak n there pie face coach

Jalen n there coaching staff

Over

Stafford + Sean?

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Great thing is you can be the worst team in the play-offs and win the whole thing.

Any team can win one game while another team can beat your worst match-up.

Rams make the play-offs and they're legit a live contender.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rams are finally close to full strength and the rookies on the D line are much better now than they were earlier in the season. Nevermind the fact that Kyren might be the second best RB in the NFL right now.

I think we can make some noise in the playoffs if we stay healthy.

Crazy part is this is a rebuild year. Next year we have all our picks and 70-100M in cap space.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Rams lost to SF 30-23
Eagles lost to SF 42-19
Dallas lost to SF 42- 10

That score is super misleading, they kicked a last second field goal well after that game was over. The 49ers dominated the rams that entire game in LA and that was before they added chase and drastically improved their defense.