LA Noire Part Two accidentally leaked?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You don't understand how game development works, it's obvious.

You probably think RE3 Remake was made in one year huh?
I was slated to go to digipen university before i got caught up, you can't try to pull rank on me if you gotta Google what that is, jr.:camby:

And aren't you the guy saying it's coming out sooner than later? Even the res 3 comment is off because I'm certain res 3 was being created while they was making the other remakes so a year isnt out the question. But please continue, you're clearly the OG in this here rendezvous :francis:

Here ya go, overlapped development of Res2 and 3

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
I was slated to go to digipen university before i got caught up, you can't try to pull rank on me if you gotta Google what that is, jr.:camby:

And aren't you the guy saying it's coming out sooner than later? Even the res 3 comment is off because I'm certain res 3 was being created while they was making the other remakes so a year isnt out the question. But please continue, you're clearly the OG in this here rendezvous :francis:

Here ya go, overlapped development of Res2 and 3

History revisionist is at it again

Go back to the summer of 19, literally no one on the coli or anywhere else besides a leaker was saying it's coming 2020, brehs on here ignored my post. Do some digging.

Kairi Irving

Daps
Nah, nobody cared then so i don't want to revise history bruh bruh

Because people on here dumb as fukk. People literally were saying "it's going to take a couple years before re3 remake drops on next gen"

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i can see the divisiveness of this game, I enjoyed it but it was developmental hell which is why there's nothing to do outside of just doing the missions.

I was looking forward to the Whore of the Orient game that was supposed to follow but thats dead, i'll gladly take a sequel to this if the development won't be trash

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
GTA VI wont be released until 2023 IMO. I think at most they will initially announce a 2022 release but obviously it's Rockstar so the game will inevitably be delayed. Also as with everything else the current Coronavirus situation is gonna have an impact on when things are released.

I also don't think it will be announced until the after PS5 has been fully revealed.

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
Bought for $15 bucks on the Rockstar games store.

Went from :gladbron:to:comeon:to:francis:

Not much to do. Gets boring and the story isn't interesting.

Good thing the game isn't long. I finished in a couple of days.

Kairi Irving

Daps
Bought for $15 bucks on the Rockstar games store.

Went from :gladbron:to:comeon:to:francis:

Not much to do. Gets boring and the story isn't interesting.

Good thing the game isn't long. I finished in a couple of days.

When I heard you can't free roam after completing the story I knew it would be trash.

It was high quality for it's time due to the facial animations which is basically what sold the game

Kairi Irving

Daps
LA Noire 2 needs to be like Dirty Harry, free roam and it's a hit
NFR_dirtyharry.jpg
(I guess I know where RDR 1&2 got their cover art from )