La Brea (Fantasy/Sci-Fi Series airing 9/28)

egsteel

All Star
Daps
seems like a lost type of thing:patrice:
That's all they've been doing since Lost ended. Whenever you see a show with a huge cast it's because they're trying to pull off another Lost. As soon as the mom found the other(100+) survivors I instantly lost hope for the show.

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I go into every new show with an open mind.

This was.... not real good. :francis:

Pretty much guarantee no second season and wouldn't be surprised a mid season cancel.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I go into every new show with an open mind.

This was.... not real good. :francis:

Pretty much guarantee no second season and wouldn't be surprised a mid season cancel.
The whole father having visions shyt is stupid. I don’t know how they’re gonna do it, but the only way I see it making sense is if he went through a space-time hole (im assuming the jade-ish crack is it? And that’s what made him crash in the desert?) and saw some shyt.

If that’s the case, the show shoulda had that as part of the cold open. It’s dumb to just throw it in without a full backstory.

Striving For Greatness

Get Certs or Die Tryin
Daps
:wow:

The trailer fooled me, thought we were getting some under the dome type piff

I think it’s cheesy how the dad has those premonitions. It’s unbelievable as fukk and those cgi animals look bad:hhh:

I’ll give it a shot and complete the season. Hopefully it gets better

that navy seal daughters ass kinda chunky :mjlit:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
The whole father having visions shyt is stupid. I don’t know how they’re gonna do it, but the only way I see it making sense is if he went through a space-time hole (im assuming the jade-ish crack is it? And that’s what made him crash in the desert?) and saw some shyt.

If that’s the case, the show shoulda had that as part of the cold open. It’s dumb to just throw it in without a full backstory.
hes gonna fly thru that bytch again. when he crashed it wasn't in the desert, he crashed into a time portal and the military told him he was crazy when they knew about it

with that said, the pilot was some of the worst tv I've ever seen. if they were gonna green light this bullshyt, they should've renewed Debris for fukkery sake and had them on the same night. at least debris had good acting for the most part

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Anybody still watching? I love it. It's the kind of bad I like... if that makes any sense.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
:wow:

The trailer fooled me, thought we were getting some under the dome type piff

I think it’s cheesy how the dad has those premonitions. It’s unbelievable as fukk and those cgi animals look bad:hhh:

I’ll give it a shot and complete the season. Hopefully it gets better

that navy seal daughters ass kinda chunky :mjlit:
if this who u talkin bout

23694e6c82d9e2fd31474afbb1c648ba.jpg

you see it :shaq: