L.E.P Bogus Boys and Duct Tape ENT

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
:skip: for some reason when I heard LEP Bogus Boys were added to the Drake tour I thought they were some you're a jerk type muhfukkaz

CAVEMAN

PyrexPyramid
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans/Bay
Alley & LEP both make decent generic shyt that occasionally succeeds & elevates past their level, but I dont expect them to really change the game at all. it is what it is.

Trouble is legitimately fresh. Even tho he might not even be the "best" rapper out of all them, -- he's still the one that consistently makes better shyt, & actually has a shot.
I still wanna know who the R&B singing ass dude that was on every chorus on Trouble's 'Green Light' tape. anybody know?? He DTE? or just affiliated for that tape? He could have a chance too, actually good hood R&B sangin is a rare commodity.
feels like DTE must not respect him tho, since they didnt credit him not even once...

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
Alley & LEP both make decent generic shyt that occasionally succeeds & elevates past their level, but I dont expect them to really change the game at all. it is what it is.

Trouble is legitimately fresh. Even tho he might not even be the "best" rapper out of all them, -- he's still the one that consistently makes better shyt, & actually has a shot.
I still wanna know who the R&B singing ass dude that was on every chorus on Trouble's 'Green Light' tape. anybody know?? He DTE? or just affiliated for that tape? He could have a chance too, actually good hood R&B sangin is a rare commodity.
feels like DTE must not respect him tho, since they didnt credit him not even once...

link

DougFunnY

Make it a win
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
I fukk with LEP heavy. I don't think I heard a song from them that I didn't like. I heard they got a couple of deals on the table. I hope they blow up. Them nikkas deserve it.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps

Aint it Trouble doin the hooks n shyt?

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
I didn't know they did a track with Lupe Fiasco. :ehh:

Last edited by a moderator:

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
drake and the rest of ymcmb trying to get in good with them chicago nikkas so they could get mustle when there out there.