Kyrie wishing all Muslims a Happy Ramadan

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
أوضح كيري ما هو الدين الذي يدعمه. نحن بحاجة إلى قبول هذا على أنه حقيقة. كيري هي الآن كايلي أحمد محمد

"F**k Thanksgiving": Kyrie Irving hates holiday

full

:mjlol::dead:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Ramadan doesnt start til monday :gucci:

Once had someone tell me, "Happy New Years," three days before New Years. :gucci:
When a holiday is very close, like the week of or a couple days out and you don’t expect to speak to that person by then, it’s normal to give holiday salutations.

You bump into a friend a few days before before Dec 25 while Christmas shopping, it’s common to say “Merry Christmas” when you part ways.
:gucci:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When a holiday is very close, like the week of or a couple days out and you don’t expect to speak to that person by then, it’s normal to give holiday salutations.

You bump into a friend a few days before before Dec 25 while Christmas shopping, it’s common to say “Merry Christmas” when you part ways.
brehs on the coli get mad if you say merry christmas to someone at work on dec 23 when yall ain't back i the office til the 27th (if people didn't just take the whole week off)

:dead:

killacal

Banned
Daps

Naw that bytch got a time machine and slipped up that info:ufdup:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
brehs on the coli get mad if you say merry christmas to someone at work on dec 23 when yall ain't back i the office til the 27th (if people didn't just take the whole week off)

I’m dumbfounded I needed to like, explain that and give an example. I never would’ve thought this was “a thing” to someone.
:pachaha:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO

:snoop: