Kyrie Irving to Kevin Durant “ Two Max slots it’s time”.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
:stopitslime:
These nikkas ain't gon sit up here in a hallway and discuss this where every camera can see

You'd be surprised........Sometimes the all star break is the only time y'all be in the same spots at the exact same time. Other times when everyone in LA they got shyt to do and no time to really talk in person

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You'd be surprised........Sometimes the all star break is the only time y'all be in the same spots at the exact same time. Other times when everyone in LA they got shyt to do and no time to really talk in person

If them to the Knicks is a done deal like people have been saying for awhile don’t you think they communicated through text/phone at some point?

Hard for me to beleive this is the first discussion they had on the topic especially since tons of people have said this has been their plan for awhile now

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
If them to the Knicks is a done deal like people have been saying for awhile don’t you think they communicated through text/phone at some point?

Hard for me to beleive this is the first discussion they had on the topic especially since tons of people have said this has been their plan for awhile now

talking on the phone means nothing....text mean nothing.

In person in when shyt gets done. GSW all flew to East NY for a reason to secure him.

Kylie and KD are on two different coasts. This is probably the only time in person they've had a chance to really talk within the last 4-5 months.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Seems pretty foolish to discuss in public during the ASG of all places and times

That said: please don't come here. Do not reward Dolan for years of ineptitude and failure.
They ain't worried about all of that. They're essentially just doing the same shyt LeBron has done, which is make whatever move is gonna push forward his own personal agenda, and not really let other people affect that.

A lot of people shytted on him for "forgiving" Dan Gilbert and playing for him again, but Bron didn't give half a fukk about Dan Gilbert and all of that, he just knew playing in and winning a title in Cleveland would propel him forward for his own personal goals. Durant and Kyrie probably look at James Dolan and NY the same.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
KD is weird, and Kyrie does seem like that guy that doesn't understand what "lowkey" means.

So maybe he really was saying that. Knicks will find a way to screw it up anyhow.

Archangel

Banned
Daps
As much as I love the ineptitude of the Knicks, these nikkas have never been relevant in my life time. I've seen Boston rise from the ashes and win. I've seen LA win. A league where NY is contending along with Boston and LA would be dope :wow: