Kyrie going to the Lakers? :hubie:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That will make him look weak if he goes back to play with LeBron and being in LeBron's shadow again so I don't think he wants to play with LeBron again cause he wanna be a leader so he's def going to NY Knicks.

kuts

All Star
Daps
The Lakers don’t know how to build around LeBron, plus they are scared of him. Kyrie going there won’t move the needle if the Lakers FO won’t empower LeBron to setup shop. Ty Lue ending negotiations with them is a bad look.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
That will make him look weak if he goes back to play with LeBron and being in LeBron's shadow again so I don't think he wants to play with LeBron again cause he wanna be a leader so he's def going to NY Knicks.

I honestly don't even know anymore. We saw how his "leadership" played out in Boston.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
With all that stuff he pulled getting out of Cleveland it would make him look dumb af. I don't think he's joining back up with Bron

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Figured this.

As long as Ky plays the 2, I'm good. Problem is how do we get AD?

Zo
Kyrie
Ingram
:troll:
C - Bring back Shaqtin and Draft Bol Bol????

Don't keep Zupac brehs :snoop:
Lakers need a big man who can stretch the floor and defend. Horford is the only guy.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I honestly don't even know anymore. We saw how his "leadership" played out in Boston.

He's not fit with Boston Celtics with a bunch of talent players. He's better off with the average team if any players have respect for him so def Knicks is the right one for him.

Do you actually believe his ego would allow him go back to play with LeBron again? and especially the mess drama going on in LA Lakers?. The Lakers have no chemistry with LeBron already..... the fukk Kyrie wanna go there for?

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
He's not fit with Boston Celtics with a bunch of talent players. He's better off with the average team if any players have respect for him so def Knicks is the right one for him.

Do you actually believe his ego would allow him go back to play with LeBron again? and especially the mess drama going on in LA Lakers?. The Lakers have no chemistry with LeBron already..... the fukk Kyrie wanna go there for?

I agree, but it's been hard to read Kyrie over the past season.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It makes the most sense for him. He’s not a lead dog but he’s a great number 2 and NY media may be too much for him

Kyrie
Lonzo
Bron
Kuz
Demarcus?

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Figured this.

As long as Ky plays the 2, I'm good. Problem is how do we get AD?

Zo
Kyrie
Ingram
:troll:
C - Bring back Shaqtin and Draft Bol Bol????

Don't keep Zupac brehs :snoop:

Zo is trash offensively and would be useless with Kyrie. You have to trade him and Ingram/Kuzma for a 3 and D sg.