Kyrie And Jimmy Butler Might end up on the Knicks

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
As an outsider, I’m rooting for this to happen. Those two with KP would be a nice look for NYC. Kyrie got the crossover, Butler bring the gritty toughness, and KP is the hard working foreigner. The story is so New York.

GOAT franchise been holding it down for Boss Angeles for years, it’s about time these lowlife knickas do the same for the great City of New York. :ufdup:

Dayco23

World Champion
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
IDK about all of that. I mean he just got to the Celtics last year, he seems to be happy with the coach and the team, and they'll be getting their other star player back this season.

Now if you want to say NYC > Boston city-wise then you won't hear an argument from me.

:skip:

Kyrie Irving really only cares about himself. If Jayson Tatum starts takin his shine (which he probably will), Kyrie will be outta there asap.

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: This clown was just complaining about Boogie going to the Warriors now he's trying to build his own super team. Shameless.

kuts

All Star
Daps
Kyrie Irving really only cares about himself. If Jayson Tatum starts takin his shine (which he probably will), Kyrie will be outta there asap.

But that's true for any star.

And I get that people are high on Tatum, but if he were to take anyone's shine it'd be Hayward's. Kyrie has alredy proven that he can carry the scoring load on a championship team. His offensive skills directly translate to playoff success. And even with all of that said, the Celtics are clearly a team-driven organization, so I doubt Kyrie just gets sacrificed because the team doesn't know how to use him as an asset. They're going to need all of the firepower they can get if they want to challenge the Warriors.