ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
Capture-2020-02-03-01-13-37.png

:dead:

Daps
In Jordan's world, that meant he "ritually reduced Brown to tears in front of the team," and, more reprehensibly, constantly referred to Brown as a "flaming fakkit."

The Kwame Brown story will probably always be incomplete

Damn if I was Kwame, woulda beat MJs azz like I was Ike Turner. You're half his age, bigger and stronger. Don't let Mike punk you out. Should have fukked that dude up and smashed the windows on his Aston Martin....piss on the seats like Charles Haley.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Why are people talking like Kwame wasn't in his late teens and early 20's playing a man's game with the GOAT?

He was easy prey. He grew and he learned how to play and stay in the league. The comments would make sense if he was out of the league after that but he shouldn't have been the number 1 pick in that draft. MJ wanted him. Says more about MJ as a talent evaluator.

Keke and Haha nikkas are real on the internet. We have plenty of them on the Coli.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Straight facts. And I know some of these nikkas and bytches bouta be fuming. :lolbron:

Kwame bout to be called every c00n in the book just for keeping it 1000.

I didn't listen to all of it but the first 10 minutes :whoo:

Out here calling out single moms and fatherless fakkits. Coli nikkas mad though:jbhmm:

Wasn't a fan of the Welfare Queen part but meh. These dudes don't like real life. They are fake and phony. Always looking to joke, clown or throw dirt on the next black person smh.

I'd love to see the people clowning measure their resume against his resume.

These nikkas probably don't have a resume :unimpressed:

That's why they just for likes on the internet

jay83

Superstar
Daps
That’s gotta suck knowing the past 10 years you’ve been a laughing stock. Wasn’t all his fault he was one year outta high school and Jordan drafted him.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Damn what phone does he have, hour and a half rant recorded on video - my shyt would die after like... idk, 45 minutes

I skipped to halfway through and he was talking about how he shops at Target :russ:

He been gettin dissed for years. He got time today:wow:

Edit: I skipped to 40 something and hear the target part too. That Mantue Bol diss:gucci:

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
Damn what phone does he have, hour and a half rant recorded on video - my shyt would die after like... idk, 45 minutes

I skipped to halfway through and he was talking about how he shops at Target :russ:

Probably had it on the charger.

He tried to stop the video like 10 times but kept getting roped into talking some more.