KushSkywalker vs Ugo Ogugwa (Finals) - VOTE NOW!

Winner

• KushSkywalker

Votes: 90 56.6%
  • Ugo Ogugwa

Votes: 69 43.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I went with kush but it was a great battle. Kush just had better punches and overall diss record. Ugo has a great flow and can definitely go toe to toe with the best of them. This tourney had lots of great bars and verses thru out. Kush earned it thru out but a bunch of others could've easily won. I honestly think I've listened to more coli rap music than real rap music lately. Other than Future, I can't even tell who's been dropping hot albums lately. Bars over whatever they doing these days for me. Kudos to all.

Hold up a sec, I just noticed something I hadn't before. @KushSkywalker isn't a supporter? :patrice:

Automatic disqualification. :troll:

Last edited:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Gave this one to @KushSkywalker but I would buy both brehs cds.. got some real fukking mcs in here...great job brehs

Kush do you have a mixtape or something I can download?
Naw I don't really rap like that. I used to more when I was younger but I focused more on producing. I really only rap now during the Coli battles :lolbron:

I never was more than the white boy who rapped but when I started making beats I got noticed more for that. Have met some idols of mine cause of it and worked at some of the coolest places I could've dreamed of. So Im more of a producer at heart.

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Damn Ugo, this was for the taking...:snoop:...This was probably one of the softer tracks I've heard from you, I think it was a combination of your lighter rhyme scheme and what I expected you to do...which you should've done, which is kinda of dip back into the accent bag...

Kush was very consistent, still pulling muscles on all his reaches for punches, I liked the faster rap part this time, I usually can't stand when you do it, but this time it was hot. I think you earned this one.

Lord Piffington

Cacnificent #euswag
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw I don't really rap like that. I used to more when I was younger but I focused more on producing. I really only rap now during the Coli battles :lolbron:

I never was more than the white boy who rapped but when I started making beats I got noticed more for that. Have met some idols of mine cause of it and worked at some of the coolest places I could've dreamed of. So Im more of a producer at heart.

Yeah, I know you produce your beats are fire :lawd:.. but you should make a tape breh.. why not be a jack of all trades? Id listen to that shyt and plenty of other ppl too I bet

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
:whew:

Damn, what a round.

I feel like it was close but at the end of the day @Ugo Ogugwa sounded like he was gonna jump out of the track and murder @KushSkywalker
:merchant:

Overall his disses were more gruesome and the beat had a spooky funeral vibe to it.

I preferred @KushSkywalker 's beat 1000000% cuz I love that funky vibe but a funky vibe has no place in a battle IMO

Kush's disses were well-thought but I really don't think Ugo's gonna listen to it and be scared :merchant:
:russ:

Polls are close, good luck boys! :salute:

Last edited:

Roxx the King

www.RoxxAlott.com
Daps
Reppin
Norfolk, VA
Kush I got you bro. Flames. Never heard you spit til now. I might need a verse more than a beat now lol :obama::whew::myman::salute:
Edit: that shyt was God level dope. Jesus. Glad I got the last vote before the polls closed lol

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
Dope round. I listened to them both the first time and initally thought @KushSkywalker took it. The beat is hot, the flow is great, and he got some good lines in there. I decided to sleep on it and listened to them again today. I think it was close but to me @Ugo Ogugwa came a lil harder so he got my vote.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
First half/beat portion of Kush track:lawd:. That was some real hip-hop right there. You come off (pause) better to me without the doubletime imo.

I expected more out of the breh Ugo, the plays on Kush were dope, og kush line is nasty. Would've been doper over some old suave house production:ahh:

Dope battle overall, I'm leaning more towards Kush on this one.

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
First half/beat portion of Kush track:lawd:. That was some real hip-hop right there. You come off (pause) better to me without the doubletime imo.

I expected more out of the breh Ugo, the plays on Kush were dope, og kush line is nasty. Would've been doper over some old suave house production:ahh:

Dope battle overall, I'm leaning more towards Kush on this one.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn Kush bodied him. :mjlol: at the line about coming up with a diss in 5 minutes.

Edit: :mjpls: inb4 "My Buddy" come on dunny, you know you wanna post it