• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

really

All Star
Daps
floydthinking.png

Damn voting on this battle got me stressed.... Especially since I saw how close the tally was.... I feel like Florida during the Bush / Gore elections n shyt...:sadcam:

Anyway, @ Kush... you are mad skilled. I was confused by your original intro, but then after listening to the ful audio, I definitely see a lot of talent... The Shut shyt Down / I'm on your blockbusters shyt was cold.... (A blockbuster I used to go to when I was little just recently shut down... This shyt hit close to home...:to:)

@ Akademic.... I like your aggressive and cocky style.... I'd like to hear you over a "backdown" type track, or some other hard beat and just spit the relentless:demonic:

Though I was biased to the blockbuster line and thought I was gonna give this to Kush before even listening to Akademics in full, after careful consideration, I have to leave my vote as is: With akademics.

Both of you had 2 seperate portions to your diss... And I think Akademics 2nd portion was much better... The "I am your father" shyt had me:heh:

I'll go as far to say I think Kush is the more talented rapper, and I'd like to vote for him just so I can see him adjust a little for the next round, but I can't vote on what I'd like to see in theory for the next round... Have to vote on the best performer in this round.

Kush - 8.8

Akademic - 8.98

@cook

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
floydthinking.png

Damn voting on this battle got me stressed.... Especially since I saw how close the tally was.... I feel like Florida during the Bush / Gore elections n shyt...:sadcam:

Anyway, @ Kush... you are mad skilled. I was confused by your original intro, but then after listening to the ful audio, I definitely see a lot of talent... The Shut shyt Down / I'm on your blockbusters shyt was cold.... (A blockbuster I used to go to when I was little just recently shut down... This shyt hit close to home...:to:)

@ Akademic.... I like your aggressive and cocky style.... I'd like to hear you over a "backdown" type track, or some other hard beat and just spit the relentless:demonic:

Though I was biased to the blockbuster line and thought I was gonna give this to Kush before even listening to Akademics in full, after careful consideration, I have to leave my vote as is: With akademics.

Both of you had 2 seperate portions to your diss... And I think Akademics 2nd portion was much better... The "I am your father" shyt had me:heh:

I'll go as far to say I think Kush is the more talented rapper, and I'd like to vote for him just so I can see him adjust a little for the next round, but I can't vote on what I'd like to see in theory for the next round... Have to vote on the best performer in this round.

Kush - 8.8

Akademic - 8.98

@cook
this was a fair and reasonable breakdown, :salute:

shoulda waited til after 10 for it though :demonic:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I was schemin heavy on that first part, then I did a hook, but the real spittin is mainly the second half

:manny: my fault for takin too long to get to it

there's some complicated schemes in that first part though.

it was kinda meant to show I have more versatility in flow and throw everyone for a loop like, "here he goes" then just come in and murder a premier beat with straight bars outt've no where

:mindblown:

Why the fukk are you apologizing and tryna dumb down your shyt for these clowns breh.

Folks acting like 6 mins is too long.

I stood in line then watched summer madness
2 total of 12 hours :banderas: my feet :to:

6 mins ain't shyt to me :shaq:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
:mindblown:

Why the fukk are you apologizing and tryna dumb down your shyt for these clowns breh.

Folks acting like 6 mins is too long.

I stood in line then watched summer madness
2 total of 12 hours :banderas: my feet :to:

6 mins ain't shyt to me :shaq:
cause people votin before hearin my track n shyt :to:

it's all good though, I ain't salty

:to:

cook

Banned
Daps
Yall some clowns man fukk yall in here talking bout u didn't even listen to a song and just voted :dahell:

These dudes worked too hard.

Yall some cold bytches :pacspit:

yeah shyt aint cool :fukkme:

might have to have official judges for the next tourny or something

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
ACURA fakkit this a RACE you can't aFORD/
I think im HONDA something, on the upswing like LAMBO doors/
FRONT WHEEL, slide on ya BLOCK, bet ya MANIFOLD/
for im AUDI ya BUGATTIS shots ya NISSAN the floor/
so when I DATSUN, he ain't gotta be into DRAGSTRIP/
I SCION all those lines one to ya CIRCLE when I LAP shyt/ (you go around a circle when you lap, one to your head when I put it in ya lap)
on ya CORNER looking for ya PASS POP YA HOOD/ (obviously you are looking for passes on corners, pop ya hood, lookin for his g pass on his corner pop his hood)
I get PISTON the CYLINDER the silencer to stop the (boom)/(just thought the piston/pissed then cylinder/sealunder wordplay was hard)
i found ya moms, banging with the heat/
used a COATHANGER to MUFFLER she was HANGIN IN THE STREETS/(you use a coathanger on a muffler when it hangs in the streets)
she always tryina SPIN A RUBBER, when the PEELS OUT/PILLS OUT/ she tryin fukk with a condom when you have pills out)
I had to FENDER off a BUMPER two at 2 she still out/ (obvious

if you missed ne of that. not insulting n e one Im sure yall caught it. Car bars :to:

I know I explained it before ...

:to:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Yall some clowns man fukk yall in here talking bout u didn't even listen to a song and just voted :dahell:

These dudes worked too hard.

Yall some cold bytches :pacspit:
it's all good, not tryin to sound scorned, I think he mighta won anyway cause he had 5 more votes

@ThiefyPoo there is still the mystery of who is @Δdrian he doesn't respond to mentions and hasn't posted since 2012 or some shyt ?:wtf:

he had time to log in and vote for akademik though :mjpls: :troll:

Last edited:

thekidvoodoo

8-bit
Daps
:lupe: oops @ me not knowing the first half of Kush song was supposed to be imitating Akademic... @cook , is there anyway I can get some type of revote to listen to these in full

@KushSkywalker breh you should have made it more clear you were imitating him at the beginning of the song... You was actually spitting on the end....:hamster:

tumblr_mp2ewcQIhh1sx4jfio1_500.gif

Cacademic? Come on, man. He can't be like "attention all listeners, for the set of bars that will follow shortly, I will be impersonating Akademic. Please enjoy the hot, satirical fire that follows herethereto. Pleasantries."

Status
Not open for further replies.