Kurt Angle dropping a podcast with Conrad Thompson also

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ful quote:

"I’m in extreme pain all day long. I do maintenance on my body all day. I do my neck traction. I have a thing called the Iron Neck, where it trains your neck. I have anti-gravity machine rollers. I stretch. I do a lot of weight training. I work on my body a good 2-3 hours a day. I have to. I’m so banged up now. I sacrificed a lot of my body in professional wrestling, and amateur wrestling. I have to blame both sports, not just one. I’m paying for it now, but I’m managing it. I had a painkiller problem, and I kicked that eight years ago. Not having painkillers anymore is really difficult, but I’m never going back to those, nor do I want to. I’m going to keep doing my body maintenance training, and doing what I’m doing right now.”

Chrome2279

All Star
Daps
Kurt is easiest best all around top 5 wrestlers of the modern era.

when you factor in the following criteria
-mic skills, charisma, wrestling skills, multiple 5 star matches, story telling talent in and out of ring.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didnt know he broke his neck 5 times :picard:

today episode he said when he was released for the first time Vince read all the threatening text messages Angle was sending him and asked if he wanted to fight.

the visual of Vince challenging Angle to fight and then Shane being half way out of his seat ready to snuff him is hilarious

Lurk Angle

All Star
Daps
Kurt is easiest best all around top 5 wrestlers of the modern era.

when you factor in the following criteria
-mic skills, charisma, wrestling skills, multiple 5 star matches, story telling talent in and out of ring.
dude is one of the goats

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I didnt know he broke his neck 5 times :picard:

today episode he said when he was released for the first time Vince read all the threatening text messages Angle was sending him and asked if he wanted to fight.

the visual of Vince challenging Angle to fight and then Shane being half way out of his seat ready to snuff him is hilarious
wtf is Shane bytch ass gonna do :mjlol:

Angle woulda killed him

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wtf is Shane bytch ass gonna do :mjlol:

Angle woulda killed him
True but this was angle with 4 cracked vertebrae in his neck and a torn groin, torn hamstring and torn lower abdoment.

i think thats enough handicap for someone to try their luck lol

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Damn that was crazy when he started crying... Deep shyt pal.

This Kurt podcast started slow but it's got a lot better... Not sure how I feel about Conrad's buddy doin it, but this leaving WWE episode was Conrad's buddy's best one yet

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Kurt talks about his released:

Cliff notes:
- Kurt was supposed to compete in a triple threat ladder match, but he walked up to Vince after the booking meeting and showed him his injuries. He was black and blue everywhere from his knee to his abs. Vince took him out of the match and Kurt said he wanted a meeting which Vince set up.
- Kurt arrived to Vince's office in Stanford, and there were 6-8 pages of text or voicemail transcripts that Kurt left Vince, while high on pain killers, telling him he was going to kick his ass.
- Vince stood up and took off his nice jacket screaming, "YOU WANNA KICK MY ASS, LET'S GO!"
- Shane and Johnny Laurentiis were also there. Kurt said Shane was ready to jump him if Kurt stood up and came walking toward Vince.
- After stepping out and crying, Kurt told Vince he was going to die either from suicide or through drug use if he didn't get out so Vince released him.
- They didn't speak for 11 years.
- When they saw each other again in 2017, Vince came up to Kurt and said, "Kurt, you were a real pain in the ass." to which Angle agreed with. They then made amends.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Catching up on last week's ep. AMA P1 is solid. Mentions he would like to wrestle Ricochet, AJ, or Braun as his final Mania match (if he could do it one more time).

Brought up Don West as being one of his favorite announcers. It was probably recorded a week before DW passed, but Kurt mentioned how he was doing really bad to the point he didn't know who he is/was. :to: