Yet you still post here :mjlol:
Leaving now. Ciao, Sir. Nikka G. B
full

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
She said they was fresh out the oven and her :flabbynsick:old head main nikka ran in his slippers all the way down the hallway once he smelled them
run-run-for-your-life.gif
.They ight, the p*ssy was the highlight of the visit tho, told bytch to take the rest of them when she left I’m bulking and making them gains:sas2: pics for proof
pumpkin-snickerdoodles-6458-1.jpg

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
I see on this site a lot of old heads be complacent in they lives cough @The Butcher . And I’m tryna do everything they do but in reverse. IMMA GET THAT HOUSE IN THE HILLS. IMMA PARTY WITH DRAKE AND fukk ARIANA GRANDE IN MY WALK-IN PANTRY:mjlit:. IMMA WALK THRU MY MANSION BUCK NAKED IN FUR SLIPPERS WHILE THE 6 ARGENTINIAN WOMEN I GOT, STAY PEEPIN MY JOCK. IMMA HAVE THAT FULLY STACKED GARAGE LIKE IMMA SCAMMER BOI IN GTA ONLINE. IMMA HAVE BRUNCH WITH DICAP’ and DAMSON IDRIS ON SOME POWER MOVES shyt:yeshrug:

fukk IS YALL DOING BUT GETTING OLDER? GETTING MORE GRAYS. GETTING FATTER, YOUR WIFE OF 5 YEARS ALREADY GOT A FUPA YOU CAN REST YOUR WHOLE DINNER TABLE ON:huhldup:fukk YALL GONNA DO?? Y’all gonna keep making moves or stay complacent, I’m already looking for side gigs while I work my day job, modeling agency I applied to turned out to be a part time bussy boi agency so I didn’t go thru with it, next modeling spot fosho gonna be legit. Don’t settle in life brehs, I wanna see y’all shine, even y’all old heads:salute: