Krisrunner2049's Attention Seeking Thoughts

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
@Billy Ocean had DM his address to @Nicole0416_646NYC for a fade once before.

Nobody takes that clown seriously.

:mjlol:
Thnx for the heads up:ohhh:I’m finna ghost this site. John Wick was the last of the old guard, I’m the last of the real ones on this site. Everyone playin a role here instead of being who they are. @skeetsinternal was a scumbag playboy that got exposed for lying on his conquests. @Nicole0416_646NYC false flagging as a woman. @Astroslik pulled a Rachel Dolezal and said he was Trinidadian :mjlol:@The Butcher was a 155lb bytch built JJ from good times ass nikka before he hit the gym and now all he does is act like a meat head:mjlol:when he shoulda been done that decades ago:mjlol: who am I missin? Just frauds all around this bytch:mjlol:does @KyokushinKarateMan actually practice karate or was he just really good at Street Fighter back in his 1980s arcade dayz?:ohhh:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Don't be fake and delete your posts and try to deny your unharlemlike behavior... :dame: You was definitely was making posts on my page yapping about me being a cac because I didn't rock with Biden as president.

Somebody please tell me who this nikka is.

Bro...if I did say something to you on here before, forgive me... I forgot. You a nobody. I don't know who you are. Sorry.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Notice how he didn't deny deleting his posts from my profile, so he can fake like he doesn't do it...:gucci:

Deny? nikka, I DON'T REMEMBER YOU. I already said forgive me if I don't remember you. I'm not your father. Get over it.