Krisrunner2049's Attention Seeking Thoughts

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Shouldn't all that gear you in help you fight them men off:patrice:

Or you only using it for looks, which means you attracting these situations
shyt you onto something :patrice:might as well hit the agency next bizness day. That too is in WeHo and they wanted me when I was 17 so I hope ain’t shyt change. Use that test aggression to ensure that I don’t go out like Crews:mjcry:

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Good Lord this nikka is a trash ass poster :heh:
I’m sorry I hurt your community you fruit boot RuPaul drag race participant ass nikka.
full

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I’m sorry I hurt your community you fruit boot RuPaul drag race participant ass nikka.
full

You must get paid good money to shyt post. I ain't seen one good post from you yet. Nothing funny...nothing educational...nothing entertaining...

You like the Michael Jordan of trash ass posting.

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
You must get paid good money to shyt post. I ain't seen one good post from you yet. You like the Michael Jordan of trash ass posting.
The nikkas here love me, some of em. You mad I get more attention than your flamboyant bytch ass? You must be a West Hollywood resident:mjlol:

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Imagine yourself getting into Non Harlem situations brehs :dame:
Already got propositioned at a bar:mjlol:cac came in talking bout he’s a hotshot xxx producer/director and a bih came to my rescue. #teamlightweight was 2 shots away from blacking out:mjlol:it ain’t hard to see me and T would have the same predicaments:mjcry:

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
baby-boy-snoop-dogg.gif
On cycle so I promised myself no alc. hit the club last night and it was a different vibe but a vibe nonetheless. If you’re like me the alcohol autism is cripplin when it comes to hoes so being sober was better cuz contrary to tlr belief most these hoes ain’t coming outta pocket for they own drinks:mjlol:most bytches spend at the club is cover$ and stay on the dance flo’. Needless to say if any of y’all wanna participate in the straight edge Tyler The Creator high on life type shyt less go!!!:blessed:

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Life been full of ups and downs but for some reason although the test obviously hasn’t fully kicked in yet I haven’t been down lately, I can tell my natty levels used to fluctuate a lot then:mjlol:a nikka would be a horny ass aggressive Dom Toretto-beast 1 week then the next week on some Rozay “what’s the meaning of life” type shyt. I’m permanent :jawalrus:now. @NatiboyB @Software @The ADD y’all still think issa no-go for a 21 year old to catch that trt script? If I’m Gucci when it hasn’t even hit it’s full form yet then I think imma wanna have the serum in my life as long as I can:mjlit:#nattylifesuxx #SerumBoizz #AllSerum #shaolinserum