Krisrunner2049's Attention Seeking Thoughts

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
My apologies I didn’t mean to hurt feelings on this site and my contempt for old heads gets the best of me sometimes, and it shows given there’s no shortage of old folks on here:yeshrug:. If you fall under any of these categories
1. Old head with no life and lives in the gym in order to feel important and feel like “somebody”. Plate watches, form checking, and hating on yung nikkas is your thing.

2. Flagrant ass nikka posing under the guise of an 80s one hit wonder nikka. Also known to work part time at the Fruit Boot Federation headquarters:dame:.

3. lying ass “nikka” that gotta pose as a race that he isn’t in order to win arguments. Lie about being involved in a life you don’t know shyt about.

4. Old nikka that keeps tabs on all the yung nikkas here and gotta pop in just to hate cuz you have nothing going on for you other than a wife with “fupa” that resembles a half full jansport backpack and can’t even locate the p*ssy. The type to have young hoes by the bus load but no pics/ no proof whatsoever/ outdated views on the “game” :unimpressed:
Peace and love I’m out :salute:

Last edited:

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
What do you get out of doing this :skip:
Piece of mind. I been beefing with these old nikkas too much. My yung arrogance won’t let em win but they old, they ain’t got shyt else to do but hate:mjlol:like the old head bouncers in the clubs that be scheming and tryna find a way to kick out us pretty bois that getting the hoes:mjlol:

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
Wayment, ain’t you that broke dusty 6’ 6” negro that drives a $500 Miata you found under a bridge lookin like
FBB235-BE-B524-46-DD-B37-B-D25-A031-C7-FBA.webp
driving around? Came on here complaining that it was a piece of shyt and kept breaking down? Yea, you ain’t in nobody’s feelings boy
:mjlol:

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Wayment, ain’t you that broke dusty 6’ 6” negro that drives a $500 Miata you found under a bridge lookin like
FBB235-BE-B524-46-DD-B37-B-D25-A031-C7-FBA.webp
driving around? Came on here complaining that it was a piece of shyt and kept breaking down? Yea, you ain’t in nobody’s feelings boy
:mjlol:
I’m no boy, old head. And Imma hair under 6’1” not 6’6”, might’ve grew since I been on mk677:ehh:. And yeah I scrapped the Miata, shyt ass car. Y’all give all this “advice” but couldn’t tell me to drop the 1/5 of my wildfire $$ on more shiba instead of that Miata back in June :mjlol: