Superstar
Daps
I see this bombing, but then again I thought Venom would bomb even harder

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Not Kraven running on all fours and spearing a mf out the window….

this ain’t what we meant by Kraven having animalistic powers, Sony :francis:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
They keep saying these guys are villains but they're never portrayed as villains in their movies :pachaha:
Facts, if i want to watch a bad guy movie. i want it to be on some Training Day type shyt. or No Country for Old men.

Not some, he's just misunderstood, he aint all bad, its society, type energy they always be on.
Loki, Joker, Venom, etc always portrayed as sympathetic in their own projects. anti heroes instead of villains

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Day 1
atshAUm.png

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Facts, if i want to watch a bad guy movie. i want it to be on some Training Day type shyt. or No Country for Old men.

Not some, he's just misunderstood, he aint all bad, its society, type energy they always be on.
Loki, Joker, Venom, etc always portrayed as sympathetic in their own projects. anti heroes instead of villains
In venom's case ..haven't they tried to make him one anyway eventually?

The cartoons (90s) had an arc with him being good, when carnage showed up

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
In venom's case ..haven't they tried to make him one anyway eventually?

The cartoons (90s) had an arc with him being good, when carnage showed up
he had an arc. he wasn't just good from the beginning. Arnold wasn't dapping up teenagers in the first terminator movie

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
And no one will give a shyt. Watch it be like some bootleg GOTG villain edition. :heh:

How can you make a villain movie without a proper hero? They gonna use Black Cat? :skip:

They actually had an opportunity to go against this grain and carve out a niche, but they long since fukked it up with a cardinal sin: making shyt movies when availed the attention (and benefit of the doubt) of the audience.

i.e. Venom (2018) like DC's Suicide Squad (2016) probably becomes another Deadpool (or GotG, in SS's case) if those were actually good movies, bc people came out in droves fiending for the unconventional (ala DP, GotG, Joker, etc)

But you only get one chance to make a great first impression and Sony been f'd up their cinematic universe brand.