• Total voters

FUTUREVISIONS

A LUTA CONTINUA
Daps
Reppin
T.I.M.E.
so u cant embed youtube vids anymore?

i wouldn't call it a body ...

caustic had some corny ass basic shyt mixed it with some decent bars, that 3rd round was executed pretty well by him ...
the other don needs to stop playing with these dudes because much i hate to say it ... i think he lost this shyt :to:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

i wouldn't call it a body ...

caustic had some corny ass basic shyt mixed it with some decent bars, that 3rd round was executed pretty well by him ...
the other don needs to stop playing with these dudes because much i hate to say it ... i think he lost this shyt :to:

I hate to say it to, cause contrary to popular opinion on here Im a JJDD fan. Albeit he lost, I thought he performed well against Hitman Holla and gave him some work. The Kshine battle to me was just kinda whack in general, other than "otha Da Don, what there's anotha da Don" the battle wasnt really memorable but I think at the time I gave that battle to JJDD. But this battle :wow: it was hard to side with JJDD in any round. I didnt even mind the way he reflipped his multiple choice,I thought it was kinda dope.

But he couldnt bite Caustic so he decided to rebite Hitman Holla
and not only that but bit other unimaginative/overused schemes "dome/stadium","windows/mac" [for those who may not know the popular battles these were used in (dose vs math & illmac vs conceited)]. He still hasnt improved upon the shyt thats been getting him in these battles (presence, delivery, charisma).

And Caustic's 3rd round alone WON the battle to me.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

KOTD release their battles on their own site 1st to get traffic and they have it embedded on there, but you click the youtube icon and you can watch it on youtube but the link wont embedded until they make the ink public or something, which happens the next day.

If you look now is embedded

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's amazing how the first time I ever heard him spit that multiple choice shyt (it was against B-Magic) I was like :ohlawd:

But now, soon as I hear this nikka say "Is it A)" I'm like :snoop:

How you a young nikka and already :flabbynsick: status?

:smh:

Trapped

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Caustic won 2-1. I give the first to JJ, the second and third to Caustic.

KplusK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
cmon man this **** is crazy that wasnt no bodybag ****** acting like jj didnt come with some **** well as much as caustic did anyway...and john still did his thing so did caustic good battle brief but good on both parts caustic 3rd though :huhldup:

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
Caustic is getting a LOT better, REAL quick :ohlawd:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
possibly Bill collector, hitman, k shine, Possibly caustic
The other don stock is falling :dead:

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe this has been said before but am I the only one that got to take breaks watching these battles everyti the white dude in the background seems to always b taking so much cizock in his mizouth with his square ass facial reactions? That dude gotta b geek'd out on something. It's hard to watch it str8 thru without getting a little upset at his corny ass.