Results are only viewable after voting.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:wow: He could've broke you off with two tickets for your power move:wow:

It ain't even the fact that he didn't get me the tickets. I had already set low expectations for the guy at work and told him that everyone be asking for Cavs/Warriors tickets and that my boy can make a lot of money from them, so it ain't no guarantee.

I'm mad that I asked this nikka well in advance, several times, and he text me talking bout this shyt and didn't even address if he could get the tickets.

So I sent him a text saying, "damn dog, I been asking you about 2 tickets to this game for a while, are you able to sell 2?" He gonna reply, talking about naw, cause he only got 2 for this one and he going. I was thinking, damn nikka, why didn't you just tell me that shyt.

Then he text me talking about, "The King in the building, I just saw him walk past the loading dock":gucci:

I feel like this nikka trying to annoy me lol

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I been asking my boy who work for the Hawks for some tickets to this game for almost a month now. They not even for me. They for some exec at work. I'm trying to make a power move. And I didn't ask for free tickets, the dude at work said he will pay him. I told him it wouldn't be cheap but still would be a good deal for the seats and he was like cool.

So basically, my boy would make money off the shyt. And he gets 4 tickets to each game and buddy only wanted to buy two.

My homeboy just text me talking about he about to hit the Cleveland game and the GS game coming up, basically bragging about his weekend. I'm like, nikka I been asking you about this Cleavland game for a month now:why:

You got a fukk boy as friend..

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
7e3EDjW.gif

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been asking my boy who work for the Hawks for some tickets to this game for almost a month now. They not even for me. They for some exec at work. I'm trying to make a power move. And I didn't ask for free tickets, the dude at work said he will pay him. I told him it wouldn't be cheap but still would be a good deal for the seats and he was like cool.

So basically, my boy would make money off the shyt. And he gets 4 tickets to each game and buddy only wanted to buy two.

My homeboy just text me talking about he about to hit the Cleveland game and the GS game coming up, basically bragging about his weekend. I'm like, nikka I been asking you about this Cleavland game for a month now:why:

Begging and sulking ain't power moves breh..