Komodo Dragons Ain't Nothing To Play With

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Na i dont like these vids. Idk if dude drugs em first or lets the venom run its course but he films it, and to me thats fukking weird serial killer cac shyt to wanna watch things like this. I saw the pig/warthhog one and it was fukked up.

I thought they were ambush? Also venom wouldn’t work that fast.

EDIT: just watched the video, looks like some sort of i closure. The goat looks young and probably never learned to fear anything. Was likely purposefully fed to the Komodo.
Damn that makes it even worse now

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Damn that makes it even worse now
Yes this popped on my FB and one of the comments said the owner drugs the animals first and then tapes.

Idk if its actually drugs or the venom tho. Id think hed just let the dragons venom do it.

But the warthog one wa slike he was sleeping snd the dragon kept waking him up but he kept hitting the alarm. Dragon eventually went in for the kill.

Its nature n everything but theres a limit to what ill watch. Especially when this seems to be some serial killer cacs pet project., literally.

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
Animal Threads on The Coli:blessed:

funny cause i was talking about these demons with my uncle over the weekend

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
fukked around : 10

Found out :

Over_9000%21.png

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
hasn't some indian men gangrape one of these :picard:

It was a monitor lizard they're cousins to the Komodo.

I sometimes forget that I am in a different Universe than I started in. A tear in the Multiverse occured around 2001. I find myself in a dystopian version of my home dimension.

And this reads like there was literally a situation where Indian Gang Rape Gang raped a giant lizard.

At first.. I just wanted to ignore this. But I have to know.

I do not want to see any images. I really don't want more details besides this:

Is this true?