[Kojima] “Is on to the next project... Prepared to make make scariest horror game.”

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Undertaker the game

*Drive hearse*

*Carry body through cemetery with creepy piano music*

*Dig hole*

*Dump body in hole*

*Use funds to build bigger cemetery*

Kojima stans: Revolutionary gameplay...:ohlawd:

Cemetary simulater coming up next.

:mjlol:

Gotta maintain urns, coffins and tombstones.

Don't forget the 8 hour cutscenes in between digging ditches

Superstar
Daps
Undertaker the game

*Drive hearse*

*Carry body through cemetery with creepy piano music*

*Dig hole*

*Dump body in hole*

*Use funds to build bigger cemetery*

Kojima stans: Revolutionary gameplay...:ohlawd:

day 1, special edition with the plastic coffin, pre-order! I don’t care how much it costs!

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
This autist is unable to finish watching a 'super scary' horror film but is coming for the gaming horror crown.. :camby:
Lol let's make a thread to challenge everyone to watch it. We'll see if he p*ssy or it's really scary lol

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Dead space and resident 7 vr was scarier to me. And the silent Hill series was my all time favorite series when I was a kid.
Dead Space was indeed very scary and extremely well done too. I wasn't really sold on Resident Evil 7 though. Felt more like an adventure were you were supposed to make it out alive. I don't really know how to explain it but the scared factor didn't really hit for me. Stuff like the dining scene made the villains a whole less threatening to me.

Dead Space on the other hand felt like the most desperate situation possible.

PT was hitting different chords. It was that disturbing scary

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dead Space was indeed very scary and extremely well done too. I wasn't really sold on Resident Evil 7 though. Felt more like an adventure were you were supposed to make it out alive. I don't really know how to explain it but the scared factor didn't really hit for me. Stuff like the dining scene made the villains a whole less threatening to me.

Dead Space on the other hand felt like the most desperate situation possible.
Dead space was EXTREMELY stressful to me because I went in knowing nothing about the game. The only reason I bought it was because my boy said it was dope and I'd love it. Did you play RE7 in VR or regular mode? It's like night and day. The dad being in Mr x mode when you have very limited supplies made it stressful.