KODI add-on Phoenix to be removed.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I just got put on to Zem only 3 days ago.

I mainly fukk with Specto and Exodus.... 123movies was my fav but that shyt went down and seems like it never came back.

Phoenix kinda confused me... it seems too congested

Martha

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I just got put on to Zem only 3 days ago.

I mainly fukk with Specto and Exodus.... 123movies was my fav but that shyt went down and seems like it never came back.

Phoenix kinda confused me... it seems too congested

Martha
Phoenix was actually dope if you messed with it a bit and got used to it. Even still, I didn't really use it that often.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I Used 123movies like a week ago to watch John Wick 2....

On the Kodi via the Firestick???:dwillhuh: You sure that works?:leon: If so let me know and tell me how. That was the first one I fukked with. Then it went down and even their twitter admitted they knew there was a problem. When it came back up, it was working everywhere but Kodi on Firestick and their response to people asking about it on twitter was :manny: "It works online so use it online naggers":usure:

They be domain hopping too much and most of them shyts dont work on the FS:comeon:

Phoenix been dead for months now on my Kodi, it just stopped working outta nowhere.

What's specto @Bryan Danielson

Specto was an addon I discovered via youtube when mad youtubers were like "fukk 123movies, they not working on FS, heres something better" I actually kinda think its the best when its working

That is kinda like my go to, and only fukk with exodus if a link is down for a particular ep of a show.

Martha