Kodak Black Arrested For Cocaine

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Damn, homie needs help and not jail.

I he was on something, you could tell in his drink champ interview. I hope he beats it and is able to help others with a similar struggle.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
But but but he said he wasn't high in his interviews. I believed him!! :mjcry:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
I ain’t never done it but lol @ these think pieces over cocaine. Your favorite (white) actors and directors and pop queens been doin coke your whole life and not just the druggy looking ones.

Yeah America's sweetheart Taylor Swift was gakked out her mind at the MTV Awards recently

80fqwwyk3ynb1.jpg

This ain't the 80s anymore....cocaine is everywhere. Middle class people do that shyt casually....it's just another party drug.

If anything I'd be more worried about Kodak being on that dog food going by some of his recent videos.

Bigger problem for Kodak is if he's still on probation.

BuckFilly

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
pg
Damn, he already got grays and shyt.

Hopefully he turn it around like Gucci did

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Boy, His friends ain't SHYT!

YO homies don't really love you if they let you smoke crystal meth and spray roach spray on blunts....or smoke Crack rocks... Or get caught with crack rock on you ...

Why is HE the one holding he drugs, he ain't got a dude in the entourage for that?!

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yeah America's sweetheart Taylor Swift was gakked out her mind at the MTV Awards recently

80fqwwyk3ynb1.jpg

This ain't the 80s anymore....cocaine is everywhere. Middle class people do that shyt casually....it's just another party drug.

If anything I'd be more worried about Kodak being on that dog food going by some of his recent videos.

Bigger problem for Kodak is if he's still on probation.
Leave Tay Tay alone, she just having fun :troll:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

YO homies don't really love you if they let you smoke crystal meth and spray roach spray on blunts....or smoke Crack rocks... Or get caught with crack rock on you ...

Why is HE the one holding he drugs, he ain't got a dude in the entourage for that?!

translation: "why doesn't he have people on standby to throw their lives away for him"

:francis:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These responses are very TLRish

I hope Kodak gets the help he needs

Only because hes garbage. If he had bars the responses would be "Why they not locking up the white execs. Its okay to push rap about selling cocaine,but not okay to do the cocaine
21241-8e6518a5a7abb85f23be112fef7d110c.jpg
"

Enjoy the zoo within the zoo:respect:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

This notion that the entourage is supposed to take blame and spend years in prison because the artist/athlete/celebrity is a druggie or a gun toting psycho is fukking retarded.

Newsflash. Every individual is responsible for THEIR OWN actions. If Kodak is a druggie then he gotta take the fall for being not only druggie, but an IDIOT druggie at that. The homies ain’t got shyt to do with that.