Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

Daps
isvlGFj.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
And that Altobelli family had 3 kids...so now you have 2 without a mother or father...:mjcry:

Gianna and Alyssa were teammates at the Mamba Academy and were flying from Orange County to Thousand Oaks to attend a game, OCC assistant coach Ron La Ruffa told CNN.

“It was something John routinely did, flying up with Kobe to attend games with his daughter,” La Ruffa said.

John Altobelli worked at OCC for 27 years, the college said.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:damn:

I didn't want to believe it, I thought Social Media was tripping. This is wild the last game Kobe saw was Lakers Vs 76ers which are the two teams that are connected to his life. The Media Reports are all over the place. But reality has finally set it. My N!gga Kobe Bean man. WTF. Kobe was born late 70's so he was a child of 80's like myself. This one is very hard because we are almost the same age and my mans just retired a few years ago. I watched his whole career even down to Brandy taking him to the Prom, that was huge news in High School. To him going straight to the league. Damn man. He won an Oscar and was already planning his next moves into the film and television industry. He was also a storyteller and writer working on things as well. I get it, he has money so flying private jets or helicopters are much easier to get around. I'm not going Monday morning QB why he was flying a helicopter when he's been doing it for years and it's how a lot of wealthy people travel especially in LA.

Shoot even in NY helicopter usage happens for the wealthy as well. You can get a Helicopter tour of the City. It just hurts because that's just so painful that happen to him. As someone who lived the Jordan era, Kobe was the next one, even Jordan admitted it. His determination and drive will always forever inspire me. Guys and gals out there, don't take this life for granted. Whatever you want to do in life don't wait around like it's never too late because it's always never too late until it is. If you aren't doing what you truly makes you happy then you need to find out what that is and do it. Kobe got to live out his wildest dreams and become a Legend in the process. This hurts even more that his baby girl went with him. This is a huge tragedy. Thank You Kobe, Legendary Forever. Rest in Glory Kobe & Gigi

CHRTTKMUMAI4qOD.jpg:large

Last edited:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps

I always have to steer my thoughts away from this, whenever a death of someone occurs my mind goes to "What were their last moments like?" It must've been horrible. The thoughts that he must've been having....Kobe deserved a better ending to his story. Life is tragic, unfair and cruel. As beautiful as it can be, it can be equally as ugly and unforgiving.