Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Thank You Kobe. :mjcry: :sadbron:

source.gif

Last edited:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I feel differently. I say play them. You have to think about the logistics of cancelling all the games and then rescheduling them.

i agree. I was actually supposed to go to tonight’s Hawks Vs Wizards game but put my tickets up on the marketplace. Strangely someone bout them an hour ago. If they canceled the game it would fukk all kinds of logistics up. Not saying they couldn’t do it but I see why they wouldn’t.

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA

"Jigga man is diesel when I lift the 8 up"
"From 3 point range with a glock I shoot better than Kobe"
"As a youth explosively clapping off the roof Shootin Guard like Kobe"

3 of the many references off the top.of my head from rappers giving Kobe his due

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This feels exactly how that felt except when Nipsey died it was one of the most beautiful days LA had had in a minute after weeks of cloudiness and the day took a complete 180. Two LA legends gone in back to back years. The LA memorial is going to be insane - everybody - every demographic group - fukked with Kobe in LA. EVERYBODY.

And breh do you remember i think i was like a month ago or even earlier this month there was an incident where Kobe ended up behind some car accident (wasn't injured)

This is that premonition shyt people be always talking about. Unreal. In a car accident last month and then this