Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everyone is man
Breh Im a celtics diehard and I left work today because I wasn't trying to talk to anyone.

Im been blowing snot and wiping back tears since then

I grew up worshipping at the altar of basketball and after Mike retired and Kobe was drafted, I was 12 and basketball had consumed my life. Kobe is the consummate competitor and professional and even though he played on the team I hated the most, I had so much fukking respect for that man.

And now its confirmed Gianna was on board too. Today made you stop and think about how important life is. Enjoy yours coli fam and tell your loved ones that you love them

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just found out his daughter was on board too. :mjcry: crazy because I saw this the other day

Kobe Bryant says there are WNBA stars who 'could most certainly keep up' in the NBA

Now hearing what they said on MSNBC and just read what someone posted on TMZ about how his copter was heading to his daughters basketball practice. It was clear he was referring to his daughters future. Think it was his oldest. Devastating.

I'm wondering how Lebron is taking this shyt. I think one reason he became a laker was because of kobe being that was basically his predecessor.