Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

Family Man

Banned
Daps
I'm not gonna lie....this shyt hits different. Wasn't a big basketball fan or anything but when I found out I had to sit down for a minute or two to compose myself. I saw the headline and made the choice not to read any of the details until I got home. I still haven't read shyt except for a couple of posts in the thread - and I don't think I ever will. The details don't even matter to me at this point. I didn't even know until I came to thecoli that his daughter fukking died along with him and that's fukking with me too because I am a family man. I need to be able to process my feelings on this and by the time I do it probably won't even matter any more.

The thing that bothers me the most is how short his life was and how much he accomplished in that very short life. The accomplishments that he had and his short ass life is fukking with me for some reason. I watched this muthaphucka grow up. From going to prom with Brandy to his retirement. I grew up along side this dude. I respected him, envied him, hated him, and admired him all at once. He cast a wide shadow. A fukking legend that made the rest of us feel inadequate just by his very existence. This dude was just different - cut from the type of cloth us regular dudes aren't.

No matter how much money and accomplishments you have - you still only have 24 hours and you're going to die like everybody else. What the fukk is life about? shyt! I still can't believe it. RIP Kobe.

Last edited:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
EPPLTTVUwAEifY_