Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I get where you coming from bro but it’s no less safe than nikkas driving on the street

Kobe has transcended because it was his time. Wouldn’t mattered if he was in the air or in the whip to be honest.

There’s no telling when or how we going out so live life to the fullest.
The difference is there’s a higher chance of survival in a car crash than any airborne crash. So u can’t afford for mistakes to happen in the air.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
After you get all the info you need about this story, it might be a good time to log off social media for a few days.

this is a incredibly sad story, but the next few days will be infuriating if you have any kind reverence for Kobe. People are going to be intolerable .
I’m logging off angry, bitter bytches bringing up on old shyt to try to throw dirt on his name

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
players possibly/probably voiced that they still want to continue

they knew kobe...maybe they feel that’s what he would’ve wanted

I have to believe that...otherwise it’s kind of insensitive for the league to ignore how this’ll affect the players yet still make them play
Kobe would want them to play....:mjcry:

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
facts

amidst all this tragedy.

I think I'm done with the internet for a while.

r.i.p. Kobe.

2020 needs a prayer.

facts i'm about to back off the internet for at least the day because this shyt is messing with my anxiety. the speculation and lack of facts is stressful shyt.