Kobe and Gigi Bryant Memorial Thread (RIP)

TH29

Rookie
Daps
I'm still in shock, can't believe we have lost Kobe man. R.I.P.

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven’t been able to relate to other celebrity deaths like this, this shyt hit different. I don’t even know how, I just feel so numb right now. Like, why can’t this be another fabricated news like all this other bullshyt right now.

Not gonna be productive at all this week, I can feel it. RIP Kobe

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have to be a massive piece of shyt to get on Twitter and make up some lie about his kids also being onboard. That’s how rumors like that start. ONE person who is desperate for attention lies, and then everyone else rolls with it, and then legit news sources actually have to try and investigate if it’s true or not.

fukk whoever started that

ABC anchor got on TV and said that junk. Irresponsible.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Why people like copters so much man? Just drive there. I’m not rich so I’ll never know the feeling but Kobe didn’t need this copter stuff man.

make America tell you to change everything for convenience but that’s not needed.

Fastest way for certain people to travel in LA. If you have various obligations (gigs, home, pleasure, etc) hopping in a helicopter is way faster than sitting in LA traffic.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Kobe got around by chopper for years now

brian shaw said that kobe always used helicopters to get from la to newport beach, sometimes they would get off the plane at like 130am and the helicopter would be waiting for kobe right there.

Prob a commute he did thousands of times