Knuck if you Buck......... Bucks v Hawks Eastern Conference Finals

Who wins

• Total voters

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is why I don't believe in the Bucks. They are unable to impose their will on anybody

You got a team where only Trae is actually playing well, and you're only up 5

I feel the same, but this may actually work for them if only Trae is getting his. As long as they keep players like Heurter, Gallinari, etc from getting hot, then they win.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Yeah Philly was the best defensive team in the playoffs and the Knicks were the second best in the playoffs and it wasn't enough.

However the Knicks were a terrible offense, Philly was an average offense and the Bucks are an elite offense.
Agreed. That’s the difference. They have wing weapons. That’s why I don’t think it’s Hawks in 5. But I think we have the defensive pieces to make them work if we use them. I wish hunter was healthy. I’m also betting that we snap out of our shooting slump.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Halftime

Trae - 25pts 4 assists 4 rebs 2-6 three pts

Giannis - 14 pts, 6 assists, 7 rebounds
Kinda crazy how whenever Trae shoots well his team loses, and then he has all those sub 30% nights and the Hawks win those games

Real good barometer of how hollow and unimportant what he does is

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I ain’t gonna be at the crib to watch the game for another twenty minutes. What’s been going on brehs? @Steezy @FreshFromATL @Rickdogg44 @AVXL

Trae on one, supporting cast has been meh so far but we’re only down 5

They’re up b/c of lazy turnovers and they’re dominating inside.

To @#1 pick point it lacks postseason intensity rn, feels like a game in March