Top 4
a virtuous woman who can find for her price is far above rubies

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
:wow: Nothing better than knowing your woman is faithful, a good role model and mother/potential mother, and isn't going to get :flabbynsick: or go Erykah Badu on your ass any time soon. :jawalrus:

Lettuce celebrate brehs :lawd:

In before 'you share that girl' :beli:

tumblr_m2hnzvxqjz1qjfrswo1_400.gif

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Didnt Nas cheat on her?

He sure did and hell hath no fury...

I'm sure she held Nas down but he didn't do the same for her and she took his ass to the cleaners. That's the only reason why Kelis get a bad rep.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He sure did and hell hath no fury...

I'm sure she held Nas down but he didn't do the same for her and she took his ass to the cleaners. That's the only reason why Kelis get a bad rep.

:stopitslime: kelis had a bad rep before she married nas. as a matter of fact, nas was constantly clowned for marrying her even before they split and he had to pay outrageous child support. and while nas might have cheated during their marriage too, i never heard a rumor of a sex tape of him floating around. kelis on the other hand... :manny:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime: kelis had a bad rep before she married nas. as a matter of fact, nas was constantly clowned for marrying her even before they split and he had to pay outrageous child support. and while nas might have cheated during their marriage too, i never heard a rumor of a sex tape of him floating around. kelis on the other hand... :manny:

Rumor of a sex tape and confirmed cheating are two different things. Don't get me wrong I think it's outrageous the amount of child support he was ordered to pay but when the law is on a woman's side, men have to be careful about what they do. They will end up fukked more than the woman will.

beezy

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
guala guala island
My wife is old fashioned; grew up in a Christian home,
Cooks
Cleans
Great mom
Takes care of me
Supports me in rough times
Loyal
Looks good
No body count

:wow: but male instinct is still a mother fukkr

Ridickulous

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My wife is

ned; grew up in a Christian home,
Cooks
Cleans
Great mom
Takes care of me
Supports me in rough times
Loyal
Looks good
No body count

:wow: but male instinct is still a mother fukkr

:ohhh:
[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SHA9n4Wr0Q8]J. Cole - Runaway Pride (Born Sinner) - YouTube[/ame]

NubianVitruvian

Retired
Daps
A good woman with a good man knows he can get other good women. That's just insurance for him. And let's her feel special (and a tad insecure.) It's the best of both worlds for the dude. It's :Win: :Win:

Drizzy Dre

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A good woman with a good man knows he can get other good women. That's just insurance for him. And let's her feel special (and a tad insecure.) It's the best of both worlds for the dude. It's :Win: :Win:

Truth breh, my girl is great but knows I used to do damage in the streets. The fact that I actually treat her well makes her feel special. & once your girl feels special, then the perks come such as...

*Vegas vacation paid for
*PS4 pre-ordered
*Concert tickets, etc

To all my "pimps" out there, keep doing you, use the hoodrats as a guide to show you what you like and what you don't like about women, it'll make it a lot easier to identify a "good" woman that fits your criteria.

Just my 2 cents...