knowing you will never be able to put your kids through college unappreciation.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:pachaha: My life fukked up , but you got kids and your life even more fukked up!! N yo kidz dont even like you:snoop:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Why are you guys tripping. Lamai is one hit away from the come up. Just keep writing your 16 bars homie it'll happen.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
shyts hitting the fan for me hard now. ive posted a thread before on how i have to b*stard kids from 2 different mothers and i work an almost min wage job at Rite Aid.

I already have their mothers calling me a deadbeat dad and its translating to the kids my daughter who i barely can see said that to me the other day witch almost made me cry. so it got me to thinking. what am i gonna do for these kids...and i realized it.....nothing

first of all i barely even like having them they fukked up my life something serious by holding me back and with the child support i pay i only get $239 a week(over a G a month SO NOT THAT bad) after child support so im hurting

i calcutlated that it would take me 1739 years to raise 200k total saving half my check every week to send them to college, 200k should cover both right?>....i wouldnt even be able to eat or go to the movies or buy boxer shorts

these kids are on their own

Why don't you drink a bottle of bleach then you troll? As if posting on sohh will fix your problems in anyway.

The Threadstarter needs his ass whooped.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
shyts hitting the fan for me hard now. ive posted a thread before on how i have to b*stard kids from 2 different mothers and i work an almost min wage job at Rite Aid.

I already have their mothers calling me a deadbeat dad and its translating to the kids my daughter who i barely can see said that to me the other day witch almost made me cry. so it got me to thinking. what am i gonna do for these kids...and i realized it.....nothing

first of all i barely even like having them they fukked up my life something serious by holding me back and with the child support i pay i only get $239 a week(over a G a month SO NOT THAT bad) after child support so im hurting

i calcutlated that it would take me 1739 years to raise 200k total saving half my check every week to send them to college, 200k should cover both right?>....i wouldnt even be able to eat or go to the movies or buy boxer shorts

these kids are on their own

Nah........you just need to adopt that foreigner mindset and make sure you kids get almost zero television and will take away their phone, video games, bike, skateboard and car if they do bad in middle school and high school. Which means you got to encourage academic and athletic success in middle school. If they don't get one kind of college scholarship they would be able to get the other.

If possible though, instead of the "harsh" methods empoyed by foreigners...if possible try and get them to want to do well......or if you are able to get/secure some funds from grandparents for instance to help, for every A and B they get give them a set amount of funds.........

Just saying, you got to encourage shiit now ....... making sure their cartoon watching selfs always has a book nearby and not a digital tube in their face day in and day out.......as best you can...