knowing you will never be able to put your kids through college unappreciation.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
shyts hitting the fan for me hard now. ive posted a thread before on how i have to b*stard kids from 2 different mothers and i work an almost min wage job at Rite Aid.

I already have their mothers calling me a deadbeat dad and its translating to the kids my daughter who i barely can see said that to me the other day witch almost made me cry. so it got me to thinking. what am i gonna do for these kids...and i realized it.....nothing

first of all i barely even like having them they fukked up my life something serious by holding me back and with the child support i pay i only get $239 a week(over a G a month SO NOT THAT bad) after child support so im hurting

i calcutlated that it would take me 1739 years to raise 200k total saving half my check every week to send them to college, 200k should cover both right?>....i wouldnt even be able to eat or go to the movies or buy boxer shorts

these kids are on their own

Mcbeany

indeedy
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Lamai, when your kids get to high school just let them know they can get academic scholarships if their grades are good. Or just buy a bunch of cats and make YouTube videos.

Ezigbo Nwanyi

From the East
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Home of Dr. Michael Okpara & GeneralAguiyi-Ironsi
shyts hitting the fan for me hard now. ive posted a thread before on how i have to b*stard kids from 2 different mothers and i work an almost min wage job at Rite Aid.

I already have their mothers calling me a deadbeat dad and its translating to the kids my daughter who i barely can see said that to me the other day witch almost made me cry. so it got me to thinking. what am i gonna do for these kids...and i realized it.....nothing

first of all i barely even like having them they fukked up my life something serious by holding me back and with the child support i pay i only get $239 a week(over a G a month SO NOT THAT bad) after child support so im hurting

i calcutlated that it would take me 1739 years to raise 200k total saving half my check every week to send them to college, 200k should cover both right?>....i wouldnt even be able to eat or go to the movies or buy boxer shorts

these kids are on their own

Disturbing