Knives Out Thread (Wake Up Dead Man: Knives Out 3 coming in 2025)

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Just finished watching this, it was alright

It kept my attention from start to finish

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
It was straight.
The whole twin sister shyt and the bullet being stopped by a book was stupid and outlandish but I guess that's part of the charm of these movies.
It was very predictable for a murder mystery tho.
That final scene with her smashing all the shyt was stupid too. It was so childish :heh:

And I'm tired of these fukkin people disrespecting Alabama accents. Nobody from Alabama sounds anything remotely like that. Aint no twang on every single word. I couldn't stand that character she was trash :camby:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just watched it. It was too obvious that Ed Norton was the killer. Nobody else really had any reason to want to kill Monae

Movie was long as hell

And I'm from Alabama. Nobody in Alabama sounds like whatever the fukk accent Monae was trying to do:mjlol:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

KNIVES OUT 3 is coming in 2025 and is officially titled "Wake Up Dead Man." "I love everything about whodunnits, but one of the things I love most is how malleable the genre is," says Rian Johnson. "There’s a whole tonal spectrum from Carr to Christie, and getting to explore that range is one of the most exciting things about making Benoit Blanc movies. We’re about to go into production on the 3rd one, and I’m very, very excited to share the title, which gives a little hint of where it’s going." Read more here: https://variety.com/2024/film/news/knives-out-3-title-wake-up-dead-man-2025-release-1236015553/