Knicks being a functional franchise is something I'd never thought I would see again in my life time

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Lets see the sentiment in 3 years

The NBA is a year by year endeavor....By the middle of that third year yall might not be enamored with some of these moves....

In fact if they dont reach the finals once is that still seen as a success?

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

The NBA is a year by year endeavor....By the middle of that third year yall might not be enamored with some of these moves....

For me, all I want from the GM and the whole organization is to put their team in a position to win. The Knicks have done that, so salute to them

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Misses the playoffs in 25/26 season, Thibs gets fired, Brunson posts an Instagram live eating Old Spice deodorant, goes to China and wins multiple championships. Gets statue in China. Retires. Refuses jersey retirement by NY. Joins Nets staff. Coaches them to championship in 2038. Celebrates on Madison Ave.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps

Yes. Because there is a good chance they win 55 games and win two rounds across all 3 years.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
let's not jinx it, let's just let God's will be done

LET'S GO NEW YORK KNICKS FOR THE 2025 SEASON !!

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Who made this?

:mjlol:

Honestly,

Probably a dedicated fan with a healthy amount of time on his hands and instead of being on some "fukk every other team, we the best!!! Blah blah" shyt...

He's just vibing and enjoying a healthy organization. :wow:

Can't even be mad at the Knicka. I remember people saying the Knicks fan ase is the worst.

Man, all we do is get hype off our team, go viral for our feverishness and enjoy the good vibes.

"The NBA IS BETTER WHEN THE KNICKS ARE GOOD." - Said by non-knicks fans

Let's fukking gooooo:blessed: