Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Donwload finished.

I'm sorry Mark Cerny but :ufdup:
When we don't get the knack trilogy we deserve I'm holding you personally responsible :ufdup:

This game had a higher metacritic score from the first one by 17 points.

If my math is correct part 3 would have been at least an 88, that's a game good enough for @Ciggavelli to buy day 1

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You guys ate good?

Broke bytches, I pay triple the amount so that my Sony overseers can floss in Hawaii like Japanese businessman are known to do :francis:
@Fatboi1 been good to a nikka
2i6mv8.jpg
I'm pretty sure he got wind of it when I mentioned it casually to Least here...
Let me tell you what you could be playing.

There's a vicious rumor going on that knack 2 is free right now in the new Zealand and Russian psn stores. You should cop that at cost while you still can :ufdup:
:ld:
Look at this homeless peasant:russ:
Damn Leasy, psn nikkaz ain't showing the xgod no respect. Reminds me of the time they went in because of the tag "looseuno" :mjlol: I still believe you have a master plan. Wyclef style?
When we don't get the knack trilogy we deserve I'm holding you personally responsible :ufdup:

This game had a higher metacritic score from the first one by 17 points.

If my math is correct part 3 would have been at least an 88, that's a game good enough for @Ciggavelli to buy day 1
I'm pretty sure games take steps backwards by part 3. Only games in history that got better each game after 2 games is... Mario bros and :jbhmm:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
You guys ate good?

Broke bytches, I pay triple the amount so that my Sony overseers can floss in Hawaii like Japanese businessman are known to do :francis:

I'm pretty sure he got wind of it when I mentioned it casually to Least here...

:ld:

Damn Leasy, psn nikkaz ain't showing the xgod no respect. Reminds me of the time they went in because of the tag "looseuno" :mjlol: I still believe you have a master plan. Wyclef style?

I'm pretty sure games take steps backwards by part 3. Only games in history that got better each game after 2 games is... Mario bros and :jbhmm:
Uncharted? :skip: