Klay Thompson workout video

Breh the HitMang

Thank You Kobe
Daps
99 percent of nba players do basic dribbles IN NBA GAME. why da hell does klay need to be doing behind the back inbetween his leagues and all that shyt

jordan was the most basic dribller
Allen Iverson and And1 mixtapes got in these dudes heads, the GOATS are not dribblers

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah his handle isn’t crazy but it’s effective in what he’s trying to do.

When I coach kids I tell them that your dribble is to create space and to get to space. You don’t need to break ankles to beat your man off the dribble, you just gotta get your lead foot past theirs. And that’s not particularly difficult if you understand angles and positioning.

Dude shot is butter! Great balance. I found it a bit ironic that the trainer didn’t have great balance with his dribble yet he was the dribbling coach.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
His handle is whack

but that shot good lord :picard:

I think that's why he was doing the drills.

It's almost like they've been practicing dribbling drills for about a week and now they're putting it together with the shooting.

If he ever gets a real handle on shooting off the dribble... Look out NBA.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
i honestly believe hes a better shooter than Curry

Maybe spotting up, but Curry can shoot in a variety of ways.

It's like what's the point of being able to shoot a couple % better off a catch and shoot when you got a guy who can shoot off the dribble, shoot 5 steps behind the arc, hand in his face, draws 3 point fouls, has a top 2 handle in the game to create space for the shot, etc. :manny:

Bennett80

Pro
Daps
I said it before, if Klay even just develops an average handle, he would be the best player in the league.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
klay has a stable lower body and strong balanced upper ...with length

It would be dumb for him to dribble wild ... he uses his body to shield players off

not saying he's great but he uses his body and size to get places instead of misdirection shyt
Most dudes that height and weight with big legs arent hot saucing cats