Klay Thompson Defends His White Owner Over Kyle Lowry

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thread exposing all the cacs

Klay showed more remorse for the owner than he did for Kyle.

Bu bu but he’ll learn from this and that’s what life is about

:mjlol:

Klay grew up privileged and damn near looks like a cac. He doesn’t understand how terrible it looks for an old white man to put his hands on a black man

Klay probably the type that doesn’t see color

Hot Red Buns

Life's too short, little baby fall through
Daps
Reppin
Houston
It wasn't a defense, but honestly it would have been nicer to see him and the other players take a hard or tougher stance on it.

Wish more of the players said "He should be lifetime banned and we won't accept people like him in our organization" :pacspit:

Not some "it wasn't like he threw a hard punch" ....umm okay really??? if someone went up to Klay and slapped him would he want people to react like
"well it wasn't a hard slap" :yeshrug:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Thread exposing all the cacs

Klay showed more remorse for the owner than he did for Kyle.

Bu bu but he’ll learn from this and that’s what life is about

:mjlol:

Klay grew up privileged and damn near looks like a cac. He doesn’t understand how terrible it looks for an old white man to put his hands on a black man

Klay probably the type that doesn’t see color
In a profile piece in the most recent issue of The New Yorker, Kobe Bryant revealed his thoughts on a photo tweeted by Miami Heat’s LeBron James in 2012 of the team wearing their hoodies up to show support and demand justice for Trayvon Martin:

“I won’t react to something just because I’m supposed to, because I’m an African-American,” he said. “…we want to advance as a society and a culture, but, say, if something happens to an African-American we immediately come to his defense? …. don’t jump to somebody’s defense just because they’re African-American.” :childplease:

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
It wasn't a defense, but honestly it would have been nicer to see him and the other players take a hard or tougher stance on it.

Wish more of the players said "He should be lifetime banned and we won't accept people like him in our organization" :pacspit:

Not some "it wasn't like he threw a hard punch" ....umm okay really??? if someone went up to Klay and slapped him would he want people to react like
"well it wasn't a hard slap" :yeshrug:

Lifetime ban shyt is bullshyt. Players should be allowed to defend themselves. Why did that goofy geriatric think he could shove Lowry? Because he knew Lowry couldn't respond.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In a profile piece in the most recent issue of The New Yorker, Kobe Bryant revealed his thoughts on a photo tweeted by Miami Heat’s LeBron James in 2012 of the team wearing their hoodies up to show support and demand justice for Trayvon Martin:

“I won’t react to something just because I’m supposed to, because I’m an African-American,” he said. “…we want to advance as a society and a culture, but, say, if something happens to an African-American we immediately come to his defense? …. don’t jump to somebody’s defense just because they’re African-American.” :childplease:
Kobe was wrong for that. Unlike you, I can admit when people are wrong. Kobe grew up privileged too. But you defend the Warriors at all costs to the point of defending a white man. :jbhmm: Got something you want to reveal?

Daps
If that's all he said, then you would be right. The statement was a condemnation, not a defense. It was a poor condemnation, but you are the one who is either playing dumb or actually dumb.
The benefit of the doubt doesn't qualify as strong disapproval, nor did Klay suggest a harsher punishment, so no Klay didn't condemn him. Klay defended him by trying to downplay the assault.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Kobe was wrong for that. Unlike you, I can admit when people are wrong. Kobe grew up privileged too. But you defend the Warriors at all costs to the point of defending a white man. :jbhmm: Got something you want to reveal?
Show one post where I defended anybody in this ordeal.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Only an idiot could see this and not see Klay defending this dude...

Klay went straight to cac talking point 101 of "well he didn't do this thing that would be worse"...which is a false equivalency because we not talking about the imaginary thing he could have done that Klay is bringing up...we talking about the actual thing he has done...this is a talking point that is damned near exclusively used by cacs...

But then again...who actually considers Klay black? I always considered him lightly battered cac...