Kirby's Return to Dream Land Deluxe (February 24, 2023)

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
60 dollars for a old kirby game in 2023 fukking nintendo :bryan:could probably run this shyt on my phone :bryan:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Nintendo stans

and herein lies my biggest issue with this trash ass company. they haven't taken a risk on 99% of their IPS in ages. Sonic has had more ambition directed at it than Kirby :dead:

And them kirby shyts be beatable by 7 year olds in 2.7 hours too. I hate these nikkas man

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
and herein lies my biggest issue with this trash ass company. they haven't taken a risk on 99% of their IPS in ages. Sonic has had more ambition directed at it than Kirby :dead:

And them kirby shyts be beatable by 7 year olds in 2.7 hours too. I hate these nikkas man

I just leave nintendo stans alone for the most part because they live in their own nostalgic world. Unlike annoying xbox stans that swear they are gonna take over the industry ever year

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I just leave nintendo stans alone for the most part because they live in their own nostalgic world. Unlike annoying xbox stans that swear they are gonna take over the industry ever year

I actually am more annoyed by nintendo fans because everyone knows Xbox is dookie, but nikkas still rationalize the fukkery of nintendos trash hardware after the gamecube.

Like how hard would it be to give one of their IPs to a actual dev with some vision and let them cook. Give Kirby to them dudes who made celeste or something. at least itll be interesting.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I actually am more annoyed by nintendo fans because everyone knows Xbox is dookie, but nikkas still rationalize the fukkery of nintendos trash hardware after the gamecube.

Like how hard would it be to give one of their IPs to a actual dev with some vision and let them cook. Give Kirby to them dudes who made celeste or something. at least itll be interesting.

Another reason I give them a pass is cause they make almost 100% of their profit from gaming, so i understand why they hustle their audience so much, its their only means of survival.

Microsoft can lose xbox tomorrow and it wouldn’t affect them at all, they would just ship back to AI/Azure and other windows based stuff. Sony would be pretty damaged by playstation but they would still exist as a multimedia and hardware company.

If nintendo has another wii-u type disaster its curtains for them. the gaming industry and the media knows that which is why they talk in so much hyperbole when it comes to nintendo and especially mario and zelda. They need to be higher than average quality to keep them around

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I never got to play the original so its new to me and I can play this with my younger nieces and nephews.

I want a remaster of Kirby 64 though.

March Madness

All Star
Daps
Nah this ain't it, lol
I own like 20 Kirby games. I do this Kirby shiit.

Return to Dreamland was just "ok"...
Fire ass OST, but it wasn't better than Crystal Shards.

It's way way better than Star Allies though,
Skip this and go get Forgotten Lands or RoboBot used

1. Kirby & The Forgotten Lands
2. Kirby Planet RoboBot
3. Kirby 64: Crystal Shards
4. Kirby Air Ride**
5. Kirby Return to Dreamland
6. Kirby Star Allies

also,
a "Dream Land" game that doesn't feature Dark Matter? im taking points off for that shyt.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah this ain't it, lol
I own like 20 Kirby games. I do this Kirby shiit.

Return to Dreamland was just "ok"...
Fire ass OST, but it wasn't better than Crystal Shards.

It's way way better than Star Allies though,
Skip this and go get Forgotten Lands or RoboBot used

1. Kirby & The Forgotten Lands
2. Kirby Planet RoboBot
3. Kirby 64: Crystal Shards
4. Kirby Air Ride**
5. Kirby Return to Dreamland
6. Kirby Star Allies

also,
a "Dream Land" game that doesn't feature Dark Matter? im taking points off for that shyt.
Agreed. I bought this Day 1 on Wii because it was the first mainline Kirby game on a home console since Kirby 64. I was disappointed. It's still a fun time, but it's extremely slow (I think the remake addresses this) and simplistic.

Triple Deluxe and Planet Robobot build on that foundation and are much better Kirby games